Fon07
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi. Can someone give me advice about hair tips. I keep losing hair. I'm getting very worried as I'm very young.
Attached files
Fon07
Rep:
?
Hi. Can someone give me advice about hair tips. I keep losing hair. I'm getting very worried as I'm very young.
ughhhhhfam
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Fon07)
Hey,

Would suggest you see your doctor. Might be an underlying reason for it, you never know. You could also buy Jamaican Black Castor Oil or any other Castor Oil brand which works great for growing back hair/thickening it although you've got to be patient with it.
DrTSR
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Fon07)
Make sure you drink plenty of water, have a good diet rich in proteins and vitamins. Make sure you don't wash your hair too often, and you don't wash your hair not often enough; every 2-3 days is fine. And the rest is down to genetics.
Fon07
Rep:
?
I drink 3 Liters of water on a daily basis. Thank you for your advice
Fon07
Rep:
?
I have, but they're ridiculous. Been diagnosed and left to one side. Thank you for your suggestions will try them out.
ElNiñoo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Make sure you are getting your reccomend intake of vitamins and minerals, also that you are drinking atleast 2L of water regularly.
Fon07
Rep:
?
I am trying although find it very difficult to drink so much water during colder days
ughhhhhfam
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Fon07)
I have, but they're ridiculous. Been diagnosed and left to one side. Thank you for your suggestions will try them out.
No problem. Hope it works for you.
Letty H
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
[QUOTE=Fon07;85508508]Hi. Can someone give me advice about hair tips. I keep losing hair. I'm getting very worried as I'm very young.[/QUO

(Original post by Fon07)
This happened to me a while ago & my mum took me to the doctors & it turned out it was due to an iron deficiency!
Fon07
Rep:
?
Really on both temples of your head
Letty H
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well it was kind of all over really, are you experiencing anything that’s abnormal to you? (Dizziness,low mood) also are you feeling stressed?
Fon07
Rep:
?
(Original post by Letty H)
Well it was kind of all over really, are you experiencing anything that’s abnormal to you? (Dizziness,low mood) also are you feeling stressed?
Nope. Nothing at all.
Fon07
Rep:
?
(Original post by Fon07)
Nope. Nothing at all.
Here is a pic of my head
Attached files
-Quava-
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hair loss mainly down to genetics.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
18.3%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.09%
Not great so far... (257)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.72%

Watched Threads