GSK Future leaders programme-2020 Watch

Hockeyplayer1990
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by whgm77)
Hello, I am just about to apply to a position on the FLP programme, do you submit a CV and a cover letter on workday as the first stage? thank you
I did not have to submit a cover letter on workday on my first stage of the process. Maybe since it is a different FLP position it is required for yours, but I’m not sure.
Hockeyplayer1990
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sp15084)
How did everyone do for life simulation? Think I massively flunked it, my mind went blank for the video question!!
I failed so miserably that I’m even ashamed of the people who had to see and review what I said and what I wrote. Yesterday I received the standard email:

“We have received a high number of applications for our Future Leaders Programme roles, which we are currently reviewing carefully. For this reason, we would like to ask for patience.

We will update you further on the progress of your application within following weeks, but no later than at least two weeks before the assessment date. In the meantime, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.”

The problem is that I do not even know when is my assessment center date. But I’m not positive at all I’ll pass.
whgm77
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Hockeyplayer1990)
I did not have to submit a cover letter on workday on my first stage of the process. Maybe since it is a different FLP position it is required for yours, but I’m not sure.
Did you just submit a CV then or were there follow up questions later on?
Lippieart
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by whgm77)
Hello, I am just about to apply to a position on the FLP programme, do you submit a CV and a cover letter on workday as the first stage? thank you
CV
Lippieart
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I failed so miserably that I’m even ashamed of the people who had to see and review what I said and what I wrote. Yesterday I received the standard email:

“We have received a high number of applications for our Future Leaders Programme roles, which we are currently reviewing carefully. For this reason, we would like to ask for patience.

We will update you further on the progress of your application within following weeks, but no later than at least two weeks before the assessment date. In the meantime, if you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.”

The problem is that I do not even know when is my assessment center date. But I’m not positive at all I’ll pass.
Got the same email as well. I'm sure you didn't do that badly. You'll be fine.
Lippieart
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
How did everyone do for life simulation? Think I massively flunked it, my mind went blank for the video question!
What makes you think you flunked it? Do you think your answers were not good enough?
MrMusician95
Badges: 19
Report 3 weeks ago
Just found this thread. I job the procurement simulation a week or so ago. How we just wait lol.
Lippieart
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by MrMusician95)
Just found this thread. I job the procurement simulation a week or so ago. How we just wait lol.
Which programme did you apply for?
MrMusician95
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Lippieart)
Which programme did you apply for?
I thought that was obvious given my message haha 😝 but procurement.
Lippieart
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by MrMusician95)
I thought that was obvious given my message haha 😝 but procurement.
Sorry, I didn't see it
sp15084
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago

I just got a slightly different email saying they were reviewing the whole of my application and well done for how far I had got - feel like they are trying to soften the imminent blow...
sp15084
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Lippieart)
What makes you think you flunked it? Do you think your answers were not good enough?
I gave a pretty poor reply to the video question that tries to make you think on your feet, and ran out of time in the motivation questions :/ Ah well, we shall see!
Hockeyplayer1990
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I just got a slightly different email saying they were reviewing the whole of my application and well done for how far I had got - feel like they are trying to soften the imminent blow...
Good job! Congratz! Maybe it is a sign that you’ve already kind of preselected por the AC!
Lippieart
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I got same email.
studentt1018
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I received both of these emails, I think it's just standard procedure to send them after a certain point. I applied a while ago and got the email saying they're reviewing my application and well done etc. A few days ago I got the one about the high volume of applications and that they'll get back soon. I think it's just to let people know they're still being considered and not to worry!
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I got the same email too. I also ****ed up my video interview in a similar way (sp15084). I am waiting for the inevitable. Oh well.
sp15084
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by studentt1018)
I received both of these emails, I think it's just standard procedure to send them after a certain point. I applied a while ago and got the email saying they're reviewing my application and well done etc. A few days ago I got the one about the high volume of applications and that they'll get back soon. I think it's just to let people know they're still being considered and not to worry!
Oh fairs, I was just being paranoid then haha
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Got sent my rejection email. No great surprise.
Hockeyplayer1990
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 0le)
I am sorry to hear that 0le, I’m still waiting for mine... What program did you apply?
MrMusician95
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 0le)
Sorry to hear that
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (16)
26.23%
Spring (14)
22.95%
Autumn/Fall (15)
24.59%
Winter (9)
14.75%
I love them all equally (7)
11.48%