My boyfriends penis is so smelly?? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey guys, we’ve been together 2 years and I have never brought it up because I could never hurt his feelings! Tho I’m at wits end.
We forplay for a bit etc... and then when I retract his foreskin it just hits you in the face. His penis is slimy (maybe this is boys version of a girl getting wet?) but the smell is just pungent. I literally gag at the smell and then it’s all over my hands! You can smell it when I’m not even close to his junk. He has little tiny white dots around the head of the penis but no cheesy like substance?? It tasted horrid too! I don’t know what it is but eeek! Please help??
He is big boy so maybe it’s sweat build up??
nabs0907
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey guys, we’ve been together 2 years and I have never brought it up because I could never hurt his feelings! Tho I’m at wits end.
We forplay for a bit etc... and then when I retract his foreskin it just hits you in the face. His penis is slimy (maybe this is boys version of a girl getting wet?) but the smell is just pungent. I literally gag at the smell and then it’s all over my hands! You can smell it when I’m not even close to his junk. He has little tiny white dots around the head of the penis but no cheesy like substance?? It tasted horrid too! I don’t know what it is but eeek! Please help??
He is big boy so maybe it’s sweat build up??
Get him Circumcised. The smell will disappear and it's healthy for you.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Maybe get him checked for STDs?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by UWS)
Maybe get him checked for STDs?
He hasn’t slept with anyone else but me. Literally I’ve his first so I don’t think that could be it
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
From what you say it's hard to tell whether he's not washing it properly or you just dislike the smell of precum, which shouldn't be particularly pungent. This is probably the "slime" you're talking about and yeah it's basically the guy equivalent of getting wet.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by nabs0907)
Get him Circumcised. The smell will disappear and it's healthy for you.
I could never ask him to do that, he wouldn’t do it anyway. Besides if his mum ever found out she would literally disown me
nabs0907
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
He hasn’t slept with anyone else but me. Literally I’ve his first so I don’t think that could be it
It could be a fungal infection. Simple cream will clear it up.
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
He needs to fully retract his foreskin and wash under it when he showers - at least once a day. A penis really shouldn't have a smell or be slimy.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
The white spots you're talking about are probably papules. Not abnormal, dangerous or contagious at all.
Anonymous #1
***SORRY I SHOULD ALSO ADD***
when I give him oral my mouth goes numb and tingly always!
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You need to discuss this. Maybe bring it up as a thing you've recently noticed. If it's always been like this he maybe doesn't notice anything is wrong.

He should be keeping it clean if he wants you to put it in your mouth! Shower before sex?
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The white spots you're talking about are probably papules. Not abnormal, dangerous or contagious at all.
^ this, it's coincidental that his penis smells, it's totally unrelated.

Tell him to ****ing wash himself, this is beyond disgusting. We don't live in the stone age.
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Bits of you don't exactly smell of roses... make allowances!
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
^ this, it's coincidental that his penis smells, it's totally unrelated.

Tell him to ****ing wash himself, this is beyond disgusting. We don't live in the stone age.
This
People being so unhygienic is just so unnecessary when we are fortunate enough to have running water and a pack of 4 soaps from home and bargain is like a quid.

:puke:
0le
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
A repugnant smell is in my opinion, either a sign of poor hygiene or some infection. A bitter taste is down to diet and drinking lots of water will help in that regard.
Last edited by 0le; 1 week ago
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Vinny C)
Bits of you don't exactly smell of roses... make allowances!
Even allowances for the bit where she said her mouth goes numb..?
I could never ask him to do that, he wouldn’t do it anyway. Besides if his mum ever found out she would literally disown me
Good. Circumcision is not only unnecessary, it's non Christian religious propaganda. I won't get into it without getting banned. Millions of men aren't circumcised and their cocks don't stink!!!!! Tell him to wash his nob and go the clinic, simple!
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
Even allowances for the bit where she said her mouth goes numb..?

Good. Circumcision is not only unnecessary, it's non Christian religious propaganda. I won't get into it without getting banned. Millions of men aren't circumcised and their cocks don't stink!!!!! Tell him to wash his nob and go the clinic, simple!
Been to the clinic, tough guy? I look forward to scraping you off the ceiling.
karl pilkington
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
maybe you have oral herpes
XOR_
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Maybe he's not washing it frequently?
You should both get tested, better safe than sorry.
Anony95
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Go to a doctor pleeeaseee
That isn't healthy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
7.03%
They might tell the bully (32)
9.79%
I don't think they'd understand (48)
14.68%
It might lead to more bullying (123)
37.61%
There's nothing they could do (101)
30.89%

Watched Threads