My boyfriends penis is so smelly?? Watch

ofalana
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
He may be suffering from a disease called balanitis, which occurs due to poor hygiene with men with foreskin. Mostly uncircumcised men. Some men are circumcised and hardly develop this problem. Encourage your boyfriend to be more hygienic around his region, see the doctor and things should improve. See belowBalanitis is an inflammation of the glans, or the head, of the penis, due to infection or another cause. Balanitis can be uncomfortable and sometimes painful, but it is not usually serious. It can be relieved with topical medication.It is a common condition, affecting approximately 1 in every 25 boys and 1 in 30 uncircumcised males at some time in their life. Boys under the age of 4 years and uncircumcised men are at the highest risk, but it can happen at any age.It is more likely if there is phimosis, a condition where the foreskin of the penis is too tight. When boys reach the age of 5 years, the foreskin becomes easy to retract, and the risk of balanitis falls.Women can also have balanitis, as the term is used to describe an inflammation of the clitoris. However, this article will focus on the glans of the penis.
Anonymous #3
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
***SORRY I SHOULD ALSO ADD***
when I give him oral my mouth goes numb and tingly always!
I call Bulls*** on this. No woman would ever voluntarily go down on a dirty unwashed penis.

If you are telling the truth, tell your man to was his penis.
YaliaV
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It may be a condition which needs to be checked, but he probably just doesn’t clean himself properly. I can’t believe you have put up with this for 2 years. Talk to him.
HoldThisL
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by ofalana)
He may be suffering from a disease called balanitis, which occurs due to poor hygiene with men with foreskin. Mostly uncircumcised men. Some men are circumcised and hardly develop this problem. Encourage your boyfriend to be more hygienic around his region, see the doctor and things should improve. See belowBalanitis is an inflammation of the glans, or the head, of the penis, due to infection or another cause. Balanitis can be uncomfortable and sometimes painful, but it is not usually serious. It can be relieved with topical medication.It is a common condition, affecting approximately 1 in every 25 boys and 1 in 30 uncircumcised males at some time in their life. Boys under the age of 4 years and uncircumcised men are at the highest risk, but it can happen at any age.It is more likely if there is phimosis, a condition where the foreskin of the penis is too tight. When boys reach the age of 5 years, the foreskin becomes easy to retract, and the risk of balanitis falls.Women can also have balanitis, as the term is used to describe an inflammation of the clitoris. However, this article will focus on the glans of the penis.
thanks google
Welshvisitor
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
This is hilarious.
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by karl pilkington)
maybe you have oral herpes
Herpes... the Greek god of scabby lips! They are right... you should both get tested! Isn't pleasant but most STD's are now treatable.
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hey guys, we’ve been together 2 years and I have never brought it up because I could never hurt his feelings! Tho I’m at wits end.
We forplay for a bit etc... and then when I retract his foreskin it just hits you in the face. His penis is slimy (maybe this is boys version of a girl getting wet?) but the smell is just pungent. I literally gag at the smell and then it’s all over my hands! You can smell it when I’m not even close to his junk. He has little tiny white dots around the head of the penis but no cheesy like substance?? It tasted horrid too! I don’t know what it is but eeek! Please help??
He is big boy so maybe it’s sweat build up??
uuuuuurgh thats disgusting I can't believe you put that in your mouth.

He probably never washes his ****. Dicks aren't supposed to smell of anything or be covered in white blobs.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I call Bulls*** on this. No woman would ever voluntarily go down on a dirty unwashed penis.

If you are telling the truth, tell your man to was his penis.
I will admit I am the most kind hearted person, I have high anxiety I could never tell him that it smells or tastes yuck. I will do anything to avoid conflict
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
The most likely cause is simply not retracting foreskin and washing correctly with warm soapy water, everyday.

Sounds like standard smegma build up - you should tell him about the problem and/or insist that he cleans himself prior to sexual activity. If he says he is washing correctly then he should go to the doctor.

Numbness in the mouth only during oral is most often linked to a reaction to your partner's semen. In itself and as long as its limited and doesn't have other symptoms it is nothing to worry about.
paul514
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hey guys, we’ve been together 2 years and I have never brought it up because I could never hurt his feelings! Tho I’m at wits end.
We forplay for a bit etc... and then when I retract his foreskin it just hits you in the face. His penis is slimy (maybe this is boys version of a girl getting wet?) but the smell is just pungent. I literally gag at the smell and then it’s all over my hands! You can smell it when I’m not even close to his junk. He has little tiny white dots around the head of the penis but no cheesy like substance?? It tasted horrid too! I don’t know what it is but eeek! Please help??
Sounds like he needs to wash more regularly and those bumps if they are in the edge of the ‘head’ are normal
ShaunT
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Maybe shower together, so you can wash each other?
Anonymous #3
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by ShaunT)
Maybe shower together, so you can wash each other?
Good idea.

OP: Make sure you yank that foreskin back and give it a good a proper scrub.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
GUYS PLS HELP
turns out he MUST have Smegma??? I pulled back his foreskin and the smell was horrid and I looked, and under the head of the penis there’s was a cheesy like substance😭 how do I bring this up!? He literally had a shower this morning I don’t understand
ParadoxSocks
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
GUYS PLS HELP
turns out he MUST have Smegma??? I pulled back his foreskin and the smell was horrid and I looked, and under the head of the penis there’s was a cheesy like substance😭 how do I bring this up!? He literally had a shower this morning I don’t understand
So many boys aren't taught how to retract their foreskin to clean their penis. It's just sort of assumed they'll work it out.

It doesn't sound like yours has worked it out.

It sounds like maybe you need to step up and ask him to freshen up beforehand. If that still fails you're going to need to outright talk to him about it. You can't be expected to be handling that every time you have sexual contact, but he also needs to know so as to prevent infection. You don't need to be telling him that his junk is repulsive and gross, you could mention something more subtle and he may notice the issue from there.

Have you tried showering with him to see how he cleans?
StriderHort
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Gross :P

As pretty much everyone has said, he needs to wash more or potentially get checked out, just because he's had a shower doesn't mean he's cleaned himself properly. If he's a teen, teens stink, he might need two jimmy hat scrubs a day.

I'd be absolutely mortified at the thought of a women ever detecting a trace of such, and certainly wouldn't expect them to put it in their mouth, yuck...even then though, i'd still rather they just came out and told me I stink and need a scrub rather than come to resent me over it.
-Eirlys-
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Sounds like he might have thrush and/or he doesn't ever clean under his foreskin which every guy should do when they shower. You should ask him if he cleans under his foreskin in the shower, then gently approach the subject with him. Even if he was sweaty, it would just smell like sweat. That smell is due to a huge number of bacteria and it's probably not best to put that in your mouth. You can get thrush in your mouth. His penis is like a petri dish; full of all kinds of bacteria because he's likely not washing properly. If he's overweight, then he probably can't reach/see it to clean it properly and/or it's tucked under skin so it will get sweatier quicker.
I am surprised you've put up with that for 2 years tbh. It's not fair to you to carry on as normal - he might thing his smell is normal which it isn't. Men shouldn't have a strong odour down there, just like women shouldn't.
Yes it's embarrassing and could hurt his feelings but it's better that he knows so he can do something about it.

(Original post by nabs0907)
Get him Circumcised. The smell will disappear and it's healthy for you.
You can be uncircumcised and still be clean and have no smell at all. Pretty sure having your penis stay the same way you were born with is the most normal/healthy thing too.
Last edited by -Eirlys-; 1 day ago
nabs0907
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 20 hours ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
Gross :P

As pretty much everyone has said, he needs to wash more or potentially get checked out, just because he's had a shower doesn't mean he's cleaned himself properly. If he's a teen, teens stink, he might need two jimmy hat scrubs a day.

I'd be absolutely mortified at the thought of a women ever detecting a trace of such, and certainly wouldn't expect them to put it in their mouth, yuck...even then though, i'd still rather they just came out and told me I stink and need a scrub rather than come to resent me over it.
I am beginning to think this post from an alleged lady is fake. I am 99% sure the person who posted this thread about a "smelly penis" is a man and someone who has no girlfriend.
Anonymous #4
Report 19 hours ago
Ewwww nastyyyyy
Anonymous #4
Report 19 hours ago
if i am being serious, DO NOT TOUCH IT AGAIN wtf he sounds gross. it isn't asking too much that he wash himself wtaf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.92%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.04%
Not great so far... (221)
35.99%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.06%

Watched Threads