The Student Room Group

Safety and security over passion and fireworks?

I love my partner. Very much and I always will.
-
Your personal opinions is wanted. You feel something is missing. And you find your mind wondering. Would you settle for Mr.Nice (women or man) who can give you marriage, children, a beautiful home with that white picket fence. One who treats you amazingly. They have a great job and is the perfect definition of safe and secure.
They are not overly attractive, nor have you ever felt that spark and fireworks with them. You’ve never wanted to jump their bones with sexual interaction - and sometimes you just may avoid sex because intimacy is blah. Their personality and the way they treat you is what won your heart. It’s just plain and safe.
Would you be completely 100 % content with this for life? On the flip side,
You have never experienced other serious relationships, apart from say 3 short term flings that ended badly. This is your first serious relationship - and you are also young - early 20’s.
You may potentially leave because you feel that something is missing. That passion and fireworks. Would you feel that you need to have that attraction both physically and sexually to be content. Finding that someone who is just well rounded in all areas? Though you would be risking huge amounts of regret for throwing away something that you may never find again.
You sound like your acting like your not the person who made the other thread matching this person exactly.
Leave this guy for his sake,You are using him and don't feel romantically for him but want to benefit from his money (As other people in the other thread concluded)
If you have to make at least 2 threads asking for some kind of justification then that should tell you something,Leave this guy as he is wasting his time with you and keep him as a friend (You don't have romantic feelings towards him...)
On a side note it's quite sad that a guy can have everything except looks and be comparable if not beneath someone for being better looking...
Reply 2
I was dissapointed to read nothing about actual fireworks in this :frown:
Leave him tomorrow. In 6 months to 2 years time, you'll be delighted that you did.

Start your own business. Make your own money and buy your own house. And have fun doing it. Doing something you're passionate about.

Don't spend any more time with this boring plodder.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending