Dazzling7dreams
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How can I make a shoebox projector with one or 2 lense that gives a perfect image?
The one I made shows the text as horizontally inverted
Should I use a mirror, if so where should I position it? Name:  20191008_125907-compressed.jpg.jpeg
Views: 27
Size:  25.8 KB
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sinnoh do you know anything about this? :beard:
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hmm a mirror angled at 45 degrees would put it the right way around but you'd have to point your projector parallel to the thing you're projecting it on which is... weird.
Not sure how to revert it just with lenses though.
Dazzling7dreams
Rep:
?
I'm supposed to make an projector with which text would be readable and in correct orientation. I didn't find any cool videos on youtube that covers that aspect. I know it's hard to obtain a good projection with this setup but I'm trying to get something decent 😭😔
Dazzling7dreams
Rep:
?
Is it better to use a smaller lenses with bigger magnification or bigger lense with bigger magnification?
Joinedup
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Dazzling7dreams)
I'm supposed to make an projector with which text would be readable and in correct orientation. I didn't find any cool videos on youtube that covers that aspect. I know it's hard to obtain a good projection with this setup but I'm trying to get something decent 😭😔
What's the text need to be printed on? The old school photographic slide projectors needed the slides loaded upside down and flipped left right to produce a correct image. OHPs which produced a correct image from a transparent slide which was also the right way up to the operator had 2 lenses and an angled mirror iirc.
If youre projecting a transparency the easiest thing is just to flip the transparency.
Dazzling7dreams
Rep:
?
I'm making a smart phone projector, so text in the sense subs of movies and PowerPoint presentations
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (322)
56%
I don't have everything I need (253)
44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise