The Student Room Group

Deloitte 2020 Applications

Hey! I can’t seem to see a thread for this intake so I thought I’d make one.

What stream has everybody applied for and how far through the process are they?

Has anyone heard back about assessment centres?

Good luck!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi! I’ve just been invited to complete the job stimulation, what stage are you at?
Reply 2
I've been invited to do a job simulation as well! How did you find the job simulation? Apparently there are no competency based questions in it
Reply 3
Original post by Za642
I've been invited to do a job simulation as well! How did you find the job simulation? Apparently there are no competency based questions in it

I haven’t done it yet! Hoping to by thursday
Reply 4
Hey everyone! I need to do the online assessment, was wondering if it’s not timed like last year? Thank you!
Reply 5
Also has anyone done the job simulation? Can u tell me what it’s like? What have you applied for? I’m applying for HR & Tech Advisory!
Reply 6
Would love to hear what somebody's experience with the Job simulator was like, what were the interview questions?
Reply 7
I just finished my immersive assessment. I got numerical interpreter as my weakness. I think that’s it for me in the process
Reply 8
did the job sim, it's writing emails, sjt questions and maths stuff and introducing yourself to a team of senior people.
Reply 9
has anyone else done the job stimulation? I applied for audit and I found it really difficult, some of the questions were so weird :/
Reply 10
Original post by duosphin
has anyone else done the job stimulation? I applied for audit and I found it really difficult, some of the questions were so weird :/

i completely agree! i applied for human capital and found it super difficult as well :frown:
I've heard that the apprentership application process is quite lengthy.
Im applying for the Brightstart apprentership, but the open date for those applications isnt till november for anyone wondering.
Reply 12
I applied to the actuarial summer internship and completed the job simulation almost a month ago now so am expecting to hear back soon
I applied to the cyber risk programme and completed my immersive assessment last Wednesday :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by duosphin

It was quite difficult. I know for sure I messed up one of the verbal reasoning q's and also one of the interview questions I think I didn't adapt it to the right audience
Reply 15
Hi, where did you find your feedback report? I can’t find mine when I log in via the link in the email, what did you click on to access yours? Thanks!
Reply 16
Has anyone gotten results from the job simulation?
Reply 17
Hi! I completed the Job Simulation last month and received an email this morning saying:

We wanted to provide an update with regard to your application. Our Final stage assessments for your favoured graduate programme will be taking place from week commencing 2nd December and we will be in touch by week commencing 18th November via email to confirm if you have been successful at job simulation stage to attend a final stage assessment.

Your application will remain at a consider stage until the above time period when we will be in touch to confirm next steps.

--
I guess the wait continues! Has anyone else heard back/ been rejected after completing their Job Simulation?
Original post by Shazza763
I've heard that the apprentership application process is quite lengthy.
Im applying for the Brightstart apprentership, but the open date for those applications isnt till november for anyone wondering.

have u applied to any other accounting firms?
Reply 19
Original post by ppincus
Hi! I completed the Job Simulation last month and received an email this morning saying:

We wanted to provide an update with regard to your application. Our Final stage assessments for your favoured graduate programme will be taking place from week commencing 2nd December and we will be in touch by week commencing 18th November via email to confirm if you have been successful at job simulation stage to attend a final stage assessment.

Your application will remain at a consider stage until the above time period when we will be in touch to confirm next steps.

--
I guess the wait continues! Has anyone else heard back/ been rejected after completing their Job Simulation?

Which programme did you apply for?

Quick Reply