geocpar
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey! I can’t seem to see a thread for this intake so I thought I’d make one.

What stream has everybody applied for and how far through the process are they?

Has anyone heard back about assessment centres?

Good luck!
duosphin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I’ve just been invited to complete the job stimulation, what stage are you at?
Za642
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've been invited to do a job simulation as well! How did you find the job simulation? Apparently there are no competency based questions in it
duosphin
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Za642)
I've been invited to do a job simulation as well! How did you find the job simulation? Apparently there are no competency based questions in it
I haven’t done it yet! Hoping to by thursday
AIMC
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey everyone! I need to do the online assessment, was wondering if it’s not timed like last year? Thank you!
AIMC
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Also has anyone done the job simulation? Can u tell me what it’s like? What have you applied for? I’m applying for HR & Tech Advisory!
vladcras
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Would love to hear what somebody's experience with the Job simulator was like, what were the interview questions?
clrcj13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've been invited to do the job simulation as well! What kind of questions do they ask?? Thanks so much
clrcj13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Za642)
I've been invited to do a job simulation as well! How did you find the job simulation? Apparently there are no competency based questions in it'
I'm doing mine in a few days, what kind of video and written questions do they ask about?? Thanks! and good luck with your application!!
heZkk
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I just finished my immersive assessment. I got numerical interpreter as my weakness. I think that’s it for me in the process
ka0x0n
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
did the job sim, it's writing emails, sjt questions and maths stuff and introducing yourself to a team of senior people.
duosphin
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
has anyone else done the job stimulation? I applied for audit and I found it really difficult, some of the questions were so weird :/
tlyl123
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by duosphin)
has anyone else done the job stimulation? I applied for audit and I found it really difficult, some of the questions were so weird :/
i completely agree! i applied for human capital and found it super difficult as well
Shazza763
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I've heard that the apprentership application process is quite lengthy.
Im applying for the Brightstart apprentership, but the open date for those applications isnt till november for anyone wondering.
Hopps
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I applied to the actuarial summer internship and completed the job simulation almost a month ago now so am expecting to hear back soon
Clarabelle124
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I applied to the cyber risk programme and completed my immersive assessment last Wednesday
geocpar
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by duosphin)
It was quite difficult. I know for sure I messed up one of the verbal reasoning q's and also one of the interview questions I think I didn't adapt it to the right audience
Rd9696
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, where did you find your feedback report? I can’t find mine when I log in via the link in the email, what did you click on to access yours? Thanks!
DEA22
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Has anyone gotten results from the job simulation?
ppincus
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi! I completed the Job Simulation last month and received an email this morning saying:

We wanted to provide an update with regard to your application. Our Final stage assessments for your favoured graduate programme will be taking place from week commencing 2nd December and we will be in touch by week commencing 18th November via email to confirm if you have been successful at job simulation stage to attend a final stage assessment.

Your application will remain at a consider stage until the above time period when we will be in touch to confirm next steps.

--
I guess the wait continues! Has anyone else heard back/ been rejected after completing their Job Simulation?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (131)
19.35%
Labour (286)
42.25%
Liberal Democrats (133)
19.65%
Green Party (38)
5.61%
Brexit Party (20)
2.95%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (2)
0.3%
SNP (9)
1.33%
Plaid Cymru (6)
0.89%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.15%
Sinn Fein (1)
0.15%
SDLP (0)
0%
Ulster Unionist (1)