Teeeee20000
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi , I completed the online assessment a week ago but still have not heard back about job sim. How long did it take for them to get back ? Im applying for monitor deloitte , summer internship
orpswayfair
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
i got an email saying that they are waiting for deadlines to pass regardless of how well or not you did post job simulation, so i wouldnt worry yet
Hopps
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Deadline is 31st October for both Graduate and Summer programmes so hopefully won’t be too much longer then
orpswayfair
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Hopps)
Deadline is 31st October for both Graduate and Summer programmes so hopefully won’t be too much longer then
nah sorry, i meant the deadlines to compelete the job simulations and ioa, not application. should have clarified. so it could be a month or so till we get anything
Hopps
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Ahh thats annoying! It only took me 9 days though between submitting my initial application and completing the job simulation so hopefully wont be too much longer to wait
Gunjo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Does anyone know the IOA Deadline? As in to complete it?
student754
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Anyone heard anything yet?
Clarabelle124
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Someone on the wiki job forum was rejected after job sim for legal stream. So they might be starting to send out results
student754
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Clarabelle124)
Someone on the wiki job forum was rejected after job sim for legal stream. So they might be starting to send out results
fingers crossed then!
Alvizzzzle
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Teeeee20000)
Hi , I completed the online assessment a week ago but still have not heard back about job sim. How long did it take for them to get back ? Im applying for monitor deloitte , summer internship
Same. i did mine two weeks ago. Although they sent me an email saying:

This vacancy will be closing on 31st January, once we have closed for applications you will hear from us in the following week to notify you whether your application will be progressed to the next stage. If your application is progressed and you are successful, assessment centres will take place in last two weeks of February.
We’d like to thank you for the energy you’ve put into your application and your patience with our assessment process.

Im confused about this because in their process they say nothin about assessment centres. Also i haven't even done the job sim. Maybe this means im on the waiting list?

Are u applying for strategy, analytics and m&a?
student754
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Do you reckon anyone will hear over the weekend? Anyone applying to human capital consulting heard anything?
emily0705
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by student754)
Do you reckon anyone will hear over the weekend? Anyone applying to human capital consulting heard anything?
I haven’t but was told I was hear by 18th?
MrMusician95
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I got an email from Deloitte. I applied for M&A. They said I passed the job simulation but are focusing on candidates who match the skills of the role more. I'm not rejected but on a waiting list, it seems...
MadMaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Has anyone else got the message saying that they have passed the immersive online test but they are putting other people forward first and if they don't succeed then they will invite you to job simulation by 29th November?
MrMusician95
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by MadMaths)
Has anyone else got the message saying that they have passed the immersive online test but they are putting other people forward first and if they don't succeed then they will invite you to job simulation by 29th November?
I got the same email but after the job simulation. They said I passed it but then the same email as you got. It's quite a kick in the face.
student754
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Anyone been told about assessment centres yet? Or just rejections so far?
MadMaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by MrMusician95)
I got the same email but after the job simulation. They said I passed it but then the same email as you got. It's quite a kick in the face.
What position and location did u apply for?
MrMusician95
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by MadMaths)
What position and location did u apply for?
M&A - Reading
Rd9696
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I sat the job sim 3 weeks ago today for legal and haven’t heard anything since. How long did you all have to wait until you got any kind of follow-up email?
t.bam
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I completed my job simulation exactly 6 weeks ago today. I still haven’t received a follow up email. Hopefully now that the deadline has passed, we should all start to hear back!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (34)
21.25%
No (126)
78.75%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed