2020 Keele University Applicants Watch

Keele Student Ambassador1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Are you planning on applying to Keele University to study Science in 2020? Ask away!
Jovid
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Keele Student Ambassador1)
Are you planning on applying to Keele University to study Science in 2020? Ask away!
What's stoke like..not doing science but yk
Keele Student Ambassador1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Jovid)
What's stoke like..not doing science but yk
Hello! The closest town to the university is Newcastle-under-Lyme (a 20-25 minute bus ride away from the university). Newcastle-under-Lyme is a pretty small town but has a good high street with a range of shops that sell all the essentials, a range of fast food stores and a cinema, completed with an arcade. There's also a range of clubs, pubs and restaurants on the high street. You will also find a Morrisons, Aldi and Lidl in town, which are around a 5 minute walk from the bus station and a Sainsburys, although its quite a walk away from the station.

If you think you will be using the train quite often, unfortunately the closest train station to the university is in Stoke-on-Trent, which is a bit further away than Newcastle-under-Lyme. It might sound a little inconvenient at first but its really not that bad! You can get the bus from the university and get off at the station and vice versa. Hanley, which is part of Stoke-on-Trent has an intu shopping centre, which is really close to the bus station so its quite convenient.

Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to ask me anything else!
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It's probably worth me adding that the official thread for applicants to chat and get to know each other can be found here.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Keele University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (243)
54%
18-20 years old (no) (57)
12.67%
20-25 years old (yes) (74)
16.44%