Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hey Guys, I have applied for Law at Queen Mary for 2020 entry. My predicted grades were A* A* A and one solid A.

Anyone got any offers as yet?
Aptitude.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I just received an offer! Have you heard back yet?
kartiksawhney
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Aptitude.)
Nope nothing yet, congrats on your offer! What were your predicted grades etc. And what offer did you get?
kartiksawhney
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Also when did you apply? I applied on the 25th of Sept
Aptitude.
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by kartiksawhney)
Nope nothing yet, congrats on your offer! What were your predicted grades etc. And what offer did you get?
I was predicted A*AA and got an offer for that. I applied last Friday... (18th October). I’m sure they’ve got many applications and mine was at the top of the pile because it was the most recent, you’ll most likely get an offer soon!
kartiksawhney
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I was predicted A*AA and got an offer for that. I applied last Friday... (18th October). I’m sure they’ve got many applications and mine was at the top of the pile because it was the most recent, you’ll most likely get an offer soon!
Hope so! Fingers crossed. How were your GCSE’s if you don’t mind me asking. Mine were fairly average
Aptitude.
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hope so! Fingers crossed. How were your GCSE’s if you don’t mind me asking. Mine were fairly average
Yeah I wasn’t up to the grade 9 success that many of my peers achieved. In total I got 8887777755. By no means bad, I just feel I could have done better. How about you?
kartiksawhney
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Yeah I wasn’t up to the grade 9 success that many of my peers achieved. In total I got 8887777755. By no means bad, I just feel I could have done better. How about you?
Yours are wayyyy better than mine. I wasn’t quite focused at the time and my teachers wrote that in my reference. I got 1 A, 3 B’s and 3 C’s. I’m doing muchhh better now than I was back then.
Last edited by kartiksawhney; 5 months ago
Aptitude.
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Yours are wayyyy better than mine. I wasn’t quite focused at the time and my teachers wrote that in my reference. I got 1 A, 3 B’s and 3 C’s. I’m doing muchhh better now than I was back then.
It’s good to hear you’re doing great now. I’m not sure they even put any emphasis on GCSE grades. So long as you have the A level grades then you got this!
kartiksawhney
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
It’s good to hear you’re doing great now. I’m not sure they even put any emphasis on GCSE grades. So long as you have the A level grades then you got this!
Hopefully! I’m a bit stressed about my GCSE’s and how unis will perceive them but we will see.
Saps
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi, I am an International applicant doing IB diploma and got an offer for Law M100. It is conditional and AAA.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Saps)
Hi, I am an International applicant doing IB diploma and got an offer for Law M100. It is conditional and AAA.
nice, same offer as me
ClaraCau
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I'm a French applicant and they have not sent me an offer yet...
I sincerely hope I'll get an offer (or even a rejection) soon.
I try not to be too worried tho.
Talking_Hamster
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I have applied to QMUL for Law M100 with a predicted of 37 and I am pretty confident of my personal statement. What do you think are my chances of getting an offer?
kekniger
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Talking_Hamster)
I have applied to QMUL for Law M100 with a predicted of 37 and I am pretty confident of my personal statement. What do you think are my chances of getting an offer?
0 chance sorry bro
ClaraCau
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Update: I received an offer right after my Oxford rejection so at the beginning of December! Conditions: achieving 15/20 overall French Bac with 14/20 in English language.
Quite thrilled to be honest!
Is anyone else going to the offer holder day in April?
S_1234
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi everyone,

I applied to study law at QMUL, and have received offers from all of the other unis except them.
Is anyone else having the same problem?
fidrygalica
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by S_1234)
Hi everyone,

I applied to study law at QMUL, and have received offers from all of the other unis except them.
Is anyone else having the same problem?
I've applied to Law with European Law and didn't heard anything from them yet. Got an offer from KCL and rejected by Aberdeen. Still waiting for Glasgow though
minetwinds01
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fidrygalica)
I've applied to Law with European Law and didn't heard anything from them yet. Got an offer from KCL and rejected by Aberdeen. Still waiting for Glasgow though
Do they use to interview for law with European law at QMUL?
fidrygalica
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by minetwinds01)
Do they use to interview for law with European law at QMUL?
They only highlighted interview option for Access HE so as I am an IB student I am not awaiting one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (239)
61.13%
No (81)
20.72%
Not sure (71)
18.16%

Watched Threads