The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Take over en-suite contract at Angel Lane (219£ pw)

Hey, I will be moving out of my much beloved en-suite at Angel Lane by the 24th of October. Looking for someone to take over my contract until September next year. The weekly rent is 219£.

The place is rather newly renovated, has a big bed and bathroom that is fresh. The kitchen is shared and the people in the corridor are really nice. The bed is big (220cm) and has large storage spaces udnerneath, in addition to a big closet and drawers.

The reason I am moving out is because I got the opportunity to move into the same accommodation as one of my friends. Otherwise, I have really liked living at Angel Lane. The transportaton into the city is very convenient and not expensive with a student oyster card.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you a tour! :-)
Original post by CorneliaNorman
Hey, I will be moving out of my much beloved en-suite at Angel Lane by the 24th of October. Looking for someone to take over my contract until September next year. The weekly rent is 219£.

The place is rather newly renovated, has a big bed and bathroom that is fresh. The kitchen is shared and the people in the corridor are really nice. The bed is big (220cm) and has large storage spaces udnerneath, in addition to a big closet and drawers.

The reason I am moving out is because I got the opportunity to move into the same accommodation as one of my friends. Otherwise, I have really liked living at Angel Lane. The transportaton into the city is very convenient and not expensive with a student oyster card.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll give you a tour! :-)

I am interested in. Is it still aviliable now?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Jasper Ning
I am interested in. Is it still aviliable now?

Yes, it is still available!

Quick Reply

Latest