rdaryanani
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

I'm aware this has been asked some time back but since it's a relatively new specification I thought I'd check back in to see if there are any updates.

As a tutor, I'm finding that the SNAB specification for Biology is quite tricky - exam questions require you to apply your knowledge to new situations and also seem to assume knowledge of facts and terms that I can't find in the textbook for this specification.

Just wondered if anyone else feels similarly and has managed to find any resources - videos/books/guides etc. that help specifically with the SNAB specification?

I would really appreciate any help with this.

Thanks in advance!
Leah.J
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Dr bhasvar on youtube greatly helped me for edexcel bio
I think he makes SNAB specific content too
rdaryanani
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Leah.J)
Dr bhasvar on youtube greatly helped me for edexcel bio
I think he makes SNAB specific content too
Thanks for that! I just found him recently so that's good to know. Will continue to check out his content.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (717)
33.87%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (906)
42.8%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (401)
18.94%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.39%

Watched Threads