allandsouza653
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I want to do A level Maths Next year with Level 3 apprenticeship in IT, I have a grade 6 in Maths GCSE so can I do it in a year.

Please let me know

Thxx
Last edited by allandsouza653; 1 week ago
1st superstar
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by allandsouza653)
I want to do A level Maths Next year with Level 3 apprenticeship in IT, I have a grade 6 in Maths GCSE so can I do it in a year.

Please let me know

Thxx
Of course you are able to (I think?) are you just doing normal Maths? (some schools including the one I am at you only need a 6 in Maths GCSE to do A-level Maths (check though because for some you need a 7 or at least a 7 is what they would prefer)). However i don't know/think you're able to simultaneously be able to do both at the same time (or necessary complete A-level Maths in a year, do only 1 A-level etc ) in you would probably have to do a-levels first then the apprenticeship after, speak to you school and have you thought about doing: Maths, computing and IT for your a-levels and then doing the IT apprenticeship after or simply do the one year AS Maths course known as "Core Maths"?
allandsouza653
Rep:
?
(Original post by 1st superstar)
Of course you are able to (I think?) are you just doing normal Maths? (some schools including the one I am at you only need a 6 in Maths GCSE to do A-level Maths (check though because for some you need a 7 or at least a 7 is what they would prefer)). However i don't know/think you're able to simultaneously be able to do both at the same time (or necessary complete A-level Maths in a year, do only 1 A-level etc ) in you would probably have to do a-levels first then the apprenticeship after, speak to you school and have you thought about doing: Maths, computing and IT for your a-levels and then doing the IT apprenticeship after or simply do the one year AS Maths course known as "Core Maths"?
Thx bro, but Is it possible for me to do A level Maths and Level 3 apprenticeship alongside? Please let me know bcz I want to learn Online and It's A level Maths not Further Maths, so any prediction that What grade I can Get in a year?
kkllookkkk
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
its gonna be hard, I got an 8 in maths and with a lot of effort ony got an A - even though I was predicted an A*
allandsouza653
Rep:
?
(Original post by 1st superstar)
Thx bro, but Is it possible for me to do A level Maths with Level 3 IT apprenticeship Alongside? I actually need to A level Maths for My degree.

Please let me know.

Thanks
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago

Please let me know

Thxx
Its certainly possible.
Some people at my old 6th form did it in 1 year, as they were in the accelerated class who wanted to do both maths and further maths, so they did a-level maths in year 12 and further maths in year 13.
1st superstar
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thx bro, but Is it possible for me to do A level Maths with Level 3 IT apprenticeship Alongside? I actually need to A level Maths for My degree.

Please let me know.

Thanks
You probably can ask you school and explain to them your situation
Dancer2001
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Most colleges will let you do a L3 course with A level maths, but I’m not sure about an apprenticeship. It also makes it more complicated if you want to do it in a year. I would speak to the college and see if they can do it.
allandsouza653
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dancer2001)
Most colleges will let you do a L3 course with A level maths, but I’m not sure about an apprenticeship. It also makes it more complicated if you want to do it in a year. I would speak to the college and see if they can do it.
Thanks bro, actually I want 3 A levels I'll get 2 A-levels from level 3 apprenticeship and I want A level Maths bcz it Good for A Degree course.
Racsoix
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don't know about the logistics of actually putting yourself in for it and whether you would be able to do 1 A Level with your apprenticeship but let's say hypothetically you were allowed. I was very close (within a few marks) of a 7 at GCSE for Maths (mainly due to 1 paper which I completely flopped) and I currently do A Levels maths. It's certainly going to be hard work covering everything in 1 year. How much are you realistically prepared to work? Pre-read some of the spec to get a feel for what you'll be doing. At the end of the day though you never know unless you try so.. good luck with it!
allandsouza653
Rep:
?
Thanks bro for ur advice, I want to do it bro Bcz I want to do My degree after 2 year from now and I'll work hard for A level I'll practice hard N do it.
I'm worried now.😰😨
Last edited by allandsouza653; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.97%
They might tell the bully (32)
9.7%
I don't think they'd understand (50)
15.15%
It might lead to more bullying (124)
37.58%
There's nothing they could do (101)
30.61%

Watched Threads

Latest