Vet Med admissions work experience form example questions Watch

poppybenno
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
those who have previously applied to Vet Med and have had to fill in a work experience form for the universities, do you have any tips to give? and what sort of questions do they tend to ask? for all 4 of my options (Bristol, Nottingham, Liverpool, Surrey), I have to fill in a personal attributes and 'what learnt from work experience' form and I'm not too sure what to expect. thanks in advance.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by poppybenno)
those who have previously applied to Vet Med and have had to fill in a work experience form for the universities, do you have any tips to give? and what sort of questions do they tend to ask? for all 4 of my options (Bristol, Nottingham, Liverpool, Surrey), I have to fill in a personal attributes and 'what learnt from work experience' form and I'm not too sure what to expect. thanks in advance.
Have you done the experience yet?

If so then think about what skills and qualities were needed , which ones you have and how you were able to gain insight and then reflect from the work experience.
poppybenno
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Have you done the experience yet?

If so then think about what skills and qualities were needed , which ones you have and how you were able to gain insight and then reflect from the work experience.
Hi,
yes I have completed the work experience needed. this is very helpful, thank you!
VMD100
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Most of the work experience forms are purely for entering details of placements - do not spend too much time on them as they do not want to trawl through war and peace to find you observed practice and cleaned kennels for two weeks. Interview is the time to shine
poppybenno
Rep:
?
(Original post by VMD100)
Most of the work experience forms are purely for entering details of placements - do not spend too much time on them as they do not want to trawl through war and peace to find you observed practice and cleaned kennels for two weeks. Interview is the time to shine
thanks for replying. yes that makes a lot of sense and will bare that in mind
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (8)
61.54%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
23.08%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
15.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed