Need GCSE Revision Notes For Certain Subjects

Watch
anticorn04
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
helloo

Ok, So I am in year 11 and have my mocks coming up soon. i need to do well enough so i get decent predicted grades to send to schools.

Im really bad at making concise notes that are easy to read, and i want to make some flashcards to revise from on anki.

If anyone has any revision notes for the following subjects, (that are concise and cover everything) I would be so so so happy

I Need notes for -
AQA A Religious Studies, (Christianity/Islam. Theme 1,2,3,4)
OCR Computer Science
Edexcel Business Studies

Also, less essential, but would be grateful for Notes For -
AQA Combined Science

Honestly, send whatever you have for these subjects in terms of notes, dont have to be your own, i would also appreciate if anyone has them from a website or something.

For my other subjects i have good prepared revision resources.

Thank you to anyone that has revision notes!!!
sophiathesecond
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi! I'm also in Year 11 and I do Christianity too for RS (I also do Hinduism, so sorry I can't help with Islam, I am Muslim though, so if you have any questions - ask away!) and I have bought the AQA GCSE Christianity textbook, it's so useful I can't even explain how much it has helped! I make mostly mindmaps, but I also use Quizlet to test myself, for example, let's say you're looking at Christian practices, literally type that into the search bar and loads of flashcards come up. Hope this helps, if you have any further questions ask me
anticorn04
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by sophiathesecond)
Hi! I'm also in Year 11 and I do Christianity too for RS (I also do Hinduism, so sorry I can't help with Islam, I am Muslim though, so if you have any questions - ask away!) and I have bought the AQA GCSE Christianity textbook, it's so useful I can't even explain how much it has helped! I make mostly mindmaps, but I also use Quizlet to test myself, for example, let's say you're looking at Christian practices, literally type that into the search bar and loads of flashcards come up. Hope this helps, if you have any further questions ask me
ok thank you i will look for some flashcards now
elliotdada
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Try this website

http://www.toplevels.co.uk/gcse-aqa-physics/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.82%
I don't have everything I need (96)
39.18%

Watched Threads