Can I wear a bikini top in a club? Watch

Chxrlottegxrrett
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
I’ve never really been to a club before and me and some friends are going to a 16+ rnb night soon. I really want to wear a bikini top and jeans caus it looks really cool and also I want male attention I’m not going to lie because I don’t usually get any 😂. Anyway I was just wondering if that’s like too revealing?? Idk? Could I get turned away at the door for it and would everyone else think I’m a sluttt ???

Like if you saw a girl wearing it would you think twice about it? I wanna look good tho 👀 so idk
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
There's plenty of revealing tops in so many pretty styles and varying levels of class. Buy one of those instead of wearing swimwear. People will just get the impression you're mental.
Chxrlottegxrrett
Rep:
?
I like the style so I was just wondering if it was too revealing or not
CTLeafez
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Don't you have some GCSEs/A-Levels to be revising for? I couldn't imagine anything worse than a 16+ club night. It's bringing up images of those 'under 16s' "club" photos which became memes the other year...
Chxrlottegxrrett
Rep:
?
I’m 17 and Obviously I can’t get into clubs otherwise so yeah. Under 16 nights are **** tho this is true

(Original post by CTLeafez)
Don't you have some GCSEs/A-Levels to be revising for? I couldn't imagine anything worse than a 16+ club night. It's bringing up images of those 'under 16s' "club" photos which became memes the other year...
bhot_lagucj
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Chxrlottegxrrett)
I’ve never really been to a club before and me and some friends are going to a 16+ rnb night soon. I really want to wear a bikini top and jeans caus it looks really cool and also I want male attention I’m not going to lie because I don’t usually get any 😂. Anyway I was just wondering if that’s like too revealing?? Idk? Could I get turned away at the door for it and would everyone else think I’m a sluttt ???

Like if you saw a girl wearing it would you think twice about it? I wanna look good tho 👀 so idk
Darling you are so young you didn't even see the twin towers go down in 9/11, don't wear a bikini top.
Welshvisitor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Some drunk lad will pull it down.
Deggs_14
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Demi Lovato did in 2014, so I can't see why you can't. Go for it, and relish the attention of the other gender.
Yeboiye
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I don’t this is wise chief
bhot_lagucj
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Yeboiye)
I don’t this is wise chief
eh oh eh
THALCEDONY
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Chxrlottegxrrett)

Don't. Swimwear is called swimwear for a reason. You'll get plenty of male attention if you wear a bikini top to a club- they'll be wondering why you're out of the asylum.
Chxrlottegxrrett
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=THALCEDONY;they'll be wondering why you're out of the asylum.[/QUOTE]

😂it’s just plain black it looks like it could be a top
Chxrlottegxrrett
Rep:
?
Name:  B972CAF7-D1A5-4342-9877-EE524604DA74.jpg.jpeg
Views: 6
Size:  24.2 KB
Surnia
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I think most kinds of skimpy bralet tops just look as if you've forgotten to finish getting dressed. Do you want and can you cope with the male attention you'll get by attracting the kind of boys that go for cleavage and flashing the flesh, rather than liking you for you and your personality?

However, if you wear a bikini top, and not something with proper padding, not only will you think it's cool, you could be giving 2 clear indications to other people that it is definitely cool....
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
If you're going to wear something like that just please be safe while you're out. Some people seem to take skimpy clothing as an indication for something else and there's definitely some dodgy people out there.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
18.3%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.09%
Not great so far... (257)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.72%

Watched Threads