Are Genetics tests worth it? Watch

Mr.Perfect
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Do you believe in Genetics tests? many companies create tests for Beauty, Dental, Derma, Nutri, Sport, Vision etc.

Today I purchased Nutri and Sport from one of the company online.

I don't know what am I going to get or it's going to be worth it? Haha

Share with me if you have some experiences?
ArtmisKco
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Not sure if they’re worth it or accurate in fact. But I’ve always wanted to do one. It seems so fun
Kutie Karen
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Depends what you are trying to find out
Mr.Perfect
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kutie Karen)
Depends what you are trying to find out
Well initially I bought Nutri because I have relatives with gluten allergy and heard there was a genetic test for that. On top of that I am into sport and nutrition so I was looking for kind of personalised advice on what to eat etc and how to stay healthy doing my fitness routine. I want to get six pack hahaha.
Mr.Perfect
Rep:
?
(Original post by ArtmisKco)
Not sure if they’re worth it or accurate in fact. But I’ve always wanted to do one. It seems so fun
I purchased brand chromozoom it is not too expensive and not too cheap and it seems to cover most of the things
anahita11
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hi there.. I have tried one of these tests offered on the market. My friend suggested I take Chromozoom Derma DNA test, because of my atopic eczema. I am so glad I did. I got facts and figures to help me choose the right skincare. I have peace of mind knowing that I am doing the best for my skin... finally The test itself is easy. I waited a bit for the results, but for me it was worth it So go for it and good luck!
Kutie Karen
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by anahita11)
Hi there.. I have tried one of these tests offered on the market. My friend suggested I take Chromozoom Derma DNA test, because of my atopic eczema. I am so glad I did. I got facts and figures to help me choose the right skincare. I have peace of mind knowing that I am doing the best for my skin... finally The test itself is easy. I waited a bit for the results, but for me it was worth it So go for it and good luck!
Hi where can you purchase this and how much is ? Is this just for skin care?
Kutie Karen
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Mr.Perfect)
Well initially I bought Nutri because I have relatives with gluten allergy and heard there was a genetic test for that. On top of that I am into sport and nutrition so I was looking for kind of personalised advice on what to eat etc and how to stay healthy doing my fitness routine. I want to get six pack hahaha.
but shouldn't you have the 6 pack already as you are Mr. Perfect.
Mr.Perfect
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
but shouldn't you have the 6 pack already as you are Mr. Perfect.
LOL !! On My journey sweetie !
anahita11
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hi where can you purchase this and how much is ? Is this just for skin care?
Hello.. I took the same like Mr.Perfect did Have a look at Chromozoom. You find there all info you need. They offer 6 different DNA tests, I choose Derma because of my skin conditions. Test includes atopic and contact dermatitis, acne, psoriasis, rosacea, vitiligo etc. From my point of view is very effective and helpful
thomas 314
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
these DNA tests were pretty accurate for me. I could not believe it picked up my injuries and how i react to salt etc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.89%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
26.99%
Not great so far... (221)
35.93%
I want to drop out! (118)
19.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed