struggling2001
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
I’ve applied for children’s nursing starting in September 2020, applied on ucas beginning of September but haven’t heard anything back for interviews as of yet, I’ve applied for Northumbria and Teeside has anyone had any interviews yet?
Charlotte's Web
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by struggling2001)
I’ve applied for children’s nursing starting in September 2020, applied on ucas beginning of September but haven’t heard anything back for interviews as of yet, I’ve applied for Northumbria and Teeside has anyone had any interviews yet?
This is very normal. Some universities will not make decisions at all until after the January 15th deadline, and they actually have until May to let you know. Many universities process their applications in batches. It would be fairly unusual for you to have heard so soon.
Murphy2222
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
where did you apply?
struggling2001
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by Murphy2222)
where did you apply?
I have applied for teeside university and northumbria university for childrens nursing, i have just received interviews from both today.
HLS1985
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I have applied for teeside university and northumbria university for childrens nursing, i have just received interviews from both today.
Hi
Hi, I have received offers for child nursing interviews at Teeside and Northumbria. I'm really excited but really nervous as I really want this! How are you feeling?!!!
Teesside University
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by HLS1985)
Hi
Hi, I have received offers for child nursing interviews at Teeside and Northumbria. I'm really excited but really nervous as I really want this! How are you feeling?!!!
Great news! Best of luck
madison1996
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Sent my application off on Monday for Child nursing at ARU and DMU, Bedfordshire, Lincoln and Suffolk. Received an acknowledgement from ARU now have to wait to find out if i get any interviews eeeek
Lottie_Lou96
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by madison1996)
Sent my application off on Monday for Child nursing at ARU and DMU, Bedfordshire, Lincoln and Suffolk. Received an acknowledgement from ARU now have to wait to find out if i get any interviews eeeek
Good luck!!!
HLS1985
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
So excited! I have been offered a place on child nursing WHOOOOP, Has anyone else heard yet?
Study656
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
You guys are stressing me out I am yet to apply ...
HLS1985
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Study656)
You guys are stressing me out I am yet to apply ...
You will be fine Good luck xx
Escritt84
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have just received an invite to interview email from Teesside University today for child nursing. So excited but nervous at the same time. Good luck everyone xx
HLS1985
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Escritt84)
I have just received an invite to interview email from Teesside University today for child nursing. So excited but nervous at the same time. Good luck everyone xx
I found them really nice at Teesside and it was very quick
Escritt84
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Is it child nursing at Teesside you have been accepted on to??
Teesside University
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Escritt84)
Great news! Best of luck for the interview. We'll look forward to you joining us. Give us a call using the details on your invite if we can help with anything
De Montfort University
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by madison1996)
Brilliant madison1996!

It's great to hear that you're considering us! If you have any questions don't hesitate to let me know

-Niamh
MPJ2001
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied as well but for Kings, Liverpool John Moore, Cardiff, Nottingham and Birmingham. However, I've only heard back from Kings and I got a place. Is it odd I haven't heard back from any others yet ?
Bethany30091
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I’ve applied for children’s nursing. I’m really wanting to get into DMU as it’s my first choice, loved the open day. But I’ve also applied for Derby and Coventry.Not heard anything just yet, fingers crossed for you all ❤️❤️❤️
emily750
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Im applying for the same course for Queens NI and haven't heard anything either! scared
karenkaur_x
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I haven’t heard from Birmingham or Nottingham either
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (519)
66.88%
No (257)
33.12%

Watched Threads