lump in my private? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
there’s a lump inside my vagina? you can’t see it from the outside but touching it and there’s a lump. is it something to be worried about? is it cancer?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
i’m worries because it says here that this is where the cancer occurs and my lump is in the exact same area!
Welshvisitor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Go to your doctor. Why on earth would you ask here?
Matt1778
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
^^
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by anonymous)
there’s a lump inside my vagina? You can’t see it from the outside but touching it and there’s a lump. Is it something to be worried about? Is it cancer?
see a doctor asap sksksk
Kindred
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
there’s a lump inside my vagina? you can’t see it from the outside but touching it and there’s a lump. is it something to be worried about? is it cancer?
Definitely something worth seeing a doctor about. Call your drs surgery, say you've found a lump and would like to see a female doctor as soon as possible.

It will be kinda awkward cos they'll need to feel it, but it's the only way you're going to find out if it's anything worrying or that you need to do something about. I wish there was some special way to make it easier, but really you just need to suck it up and get it done. You can take someone with you if it would make you more comfortable. You can also not tell anybody and keep it a total secret if that makes you more comfortable. Or anything in between.

Until then try not to worry. It's not going to help you and although it could be something serious it's also totally possible it's absolutely nothing or something super simple.
Y12_FurtherMaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Welshvisitor)
Might make OP feel better if they have someone to talk to that's not their parents/friends instead of holding it in
Last edited by Y12_FurtherMaths; 5 days ago
AlishaWhite
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Welshvisitor)
Who else would you ask? Your parents?
Y12_FurtherMaths
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by AlishaWhite)
Yeah that was my point too
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
It's probably a cyst
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Kindred)
Definitely something worth seeing a doctor about. Call your drs surgery, say you've found a lump and would like to see a female doctor as soon as possible.

It will be kinda awkward cos they'll need to feel it, but it's the only way you're going to find out if it's anything worrying or that you need to do something about. I wish there was some special way to make it easier, but really you just need to suck it up and get it done. You can take someone with you if it would make you more comfortable. You can also not tell anybody and keep it a total secret if that makes you more comfortable. Or anything in between.

Until then try not to worry. It's not going to help you and although it could be something serious it's also totally possible it's absolutely nothing or something super simple.
thank you so much

(Original post by Y12_FurtherMaths)
Might make OP feel better if they have someone to talk to that's not their parents/friends instead of holding it in
(Original post by AlishaWhite)
thank you guys
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (129)
18.19%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.22%
Not great so far... (253)
35.68%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.9%

Watched Threads