The Student Room Group

[Official] Jesus College Applicants 2020

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
nope... I, too, was frantically refreshing my emails at 12:00

I bet there's someone just hovering their mouse over a big send button with an eye on our thread. Probably not.

Do you really think they'll all be sent at the same time? What time were they sent last year?
Well last year people started to report their invites in the spreadsheet at around 4-5PM so we still have to wait it seems.

I'm just anxiously refreshing my mails even though I get an notification if anything comes 😅
I’m a parent watching this thread for my son & it’s awful to watch you all so anxious... send them out now lol!! You’ve all done amazing to get this far though & any uni would be lucky to have u. I hope the outcome is positive for u all. Good luck 🍀
Original post by agentundercover
Hi! Thanks for the thread. I'm applying for Physical Natural Sciences. Predicted 5 A*s in Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry and EPQ. Are there any books people can recommend for someone who likes quantum physics and space?

^^ if you exchange Chemistry for Computer Science. Might sound like a classic, but I would recommend A Briefer History of Time, I read for it an enrichment and covers much of the standard higher degree material, but in an easy to read format. There are also a few jokes in there, which help to make it a better read.
Original post by tkhanna2
anyone gotten their emails yet?

I have been told Jesus posted on 18th last year & people posted invites here between 4 & 5pm.... so anytime now if that follows suit..
Reply 45
10 minutes until 5pm... looks like it may be tomorrow peeps
Happy 5pm guys!

Ever so slowly losing hope.

Here's hoping that the 19th will put an end to our PERPETUAL MISERY.
Reply 47
Original post by Calliso
Happy 5pm guys!

Ever so slowly losing hope.

Here's hoping that the 19th will put an end to our PERPETUAL MISERY.

im actually so sad rn leik pls send the email
Another day, another disappointment, amirite?

Fingers crossed for tomorrow guys!
Have been so nervous all day and nothing :frown: Just need to know!
Original post by lizzieirwin

Why is this me right now 😩😂 someone received a jesus interview for geography and that’s what I’m after!
Hopefully tomorrow we’ll all bring us the news we are hoping for. I know we’re all stressing but hang in there!
Original post by lizzieirwin

Very! I had all my hopes on today
It's at that point in the night where I wonder whether death is perhaps a more attractive option than the tedious torture of waiting to hear back from Jesus.
Original post by Calliso
It's at that point in the night where I wonder whether death is perhaps a more attractive option than the tedious torture of waiting to hear back from Jesus.

😂😂😂 hang on in there, it’s only a matter of time lol
Original post by Calliso

Omg this thread has turned into a Jesus College support group
Reply 56
Good luck today everyone!
today’s the day lads!!
Hey guys! I am reapplying to read English at Jesus :smile: Last year I got an interview invite on the 18th of November. Considering that the interviews are starting a week later this year (on the 7th of December 2019 as opposed to the 1st of December 2018) I think we might have to wait until this weekend to hear back... Good luck everyone! If you have any questions concerning the interview process at Jesus, feel free to ask me! (despite the fact that my application was pooled and then rejected last year lol)
Original post by tkhanna2
today’s the day lads!!
will we receive an email if we don't get an interview? has anyone got one yet??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending