Numbness problem Watch

hangulmaster
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
- [ ] 7th October
- [ ] Mild cold started bit of sore throat
- [ ] Then developed really numb tingling sensation in tongue and lips like loss of proper sensation almost like a local anaesthetic feeling trailered on and off with intensity but when I t came back would persist for a long time extremely uncomfortable
- [ ] Then wisdom tooth started playing up top left
- [ ] Wisdom tooth is cutting Rubbing inside of cheek really sore can’t really see any massively concern blister abscess but it’s really hard to see the tooth
- [ ] Today 8th October
- [ ] extremely numb lips severity was worse feels like circulation isn’t working properly mouth feels really sore.
- [ ] Trying to work out if the wisdom tooth has anything to do with the numbness and nerve problem because Iv never had a problem with it before. is it causing infection ?
- [ ] Or is this all just cold related
- [ ] Or is the numbness problem something entirely different / unrelated to cold and wisdom tooth
- [ ] Wisdom tooth has never Cause me pain before
- [ ] Today 9th October
- [ ] Mouth is extremely painful whole mouth feeling extremely numb again and area surrounding wisdom tooth is really painful / painful to open mouth fully etc..

What do think this is all just cold related?
I’m in so much pain
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It sounds like it might be related to your wisdom tooth. I would see a dentist.
hangulmaster
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by black tea)
It sounds like it might be related to your wisdom tooth. I would see a dentist.
went to the dentist and nothing conclusive he was like doping around he brought attention about two of my other teeth on the ride hand side on the other side saying about how fillings could do with being relooked at again despite the fact Iv had no issue with those. it had nothing to do with the pain I was experiencing in the top left wisdom tooth
He like poked around and poked were the pain was and I said that’s were it was painful , amazingly he said there was no obvious infection he kept questioning and saying is the pain the cheek or the tooth despite the fact he had located where the pain was like I had just told him..... very frustrating and horrible experience
I have no real direct answers about from some antibiotics he prescribed me for 5 days I’m left with bizarre numbing sensations and raging swollen glands with no explanation
I don’t understand why would I just having bizarre numbing for almost 3days solid and he was like not giving direct answers or conclusions in so stressed and in great discomfort
I have past history at the dentist extractions and fillings have been extremely traumatic
😭
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (37)
25.87%
No (106)
74.13%

Watched Threads