Numbness problem Watch
- [ ] Mild cold started bit of sore throat
- [ ] Then developed really numb tingling sensation in tongue and lips like loss of proper sensation almost like a local anaesthetic feeling trailered on and off with intensity but when I t came back would persist for a long time extremely uncomfortable
- [ ] Then wisdom tooth started playing up top left
- [ ] Wisdom tooth is cutting Rubbing inside of cheek really sore can’t really see any massively concern blister abscess but it’s really hard to see the tooth
- [ ] Today 8th October
- [ ] extremely numb lips severity was worse feels like circulation isn’t working properly mouth feels really sore.
- [ ] Trying to work out if the wisdom tooth has anything to do with the numbness and nerve problem because Iv never had a problem with it before. is it causing infection ?
- [ ] Or is this all just cold related
- [ ] Or is the numbness problem something entirely different / unrelated to cold and wisdom tooth
- [ ] Wisdom tooth has never Cause me pain before
- [ ] Today 9th October
- [ ] Mouth is extremely painful whole mouth feeling extremely numb again and area surrounding wisdom tooth is really painful / painful to open mouth fully etc..
What do think this is all just cold related?
I’m in so much pain
It sounds like it might be related to your wisdom tooth. I would see a dentist.
He like poked around and poked were the pain was and I said that’s were it was painful , amazingly he said there was no obvious infection he kept questioning and saying is the pain the cheek or the tooth despite the fact he had located where the pain was like I had just told him..... very frustrating and horrible experience
I have no real direct answers about from some antibiotics he prescribed me for 5 days I’m left with bizarre numbing sensations and raging swollen glands with no explanation
I don’t understand why would I just having bizarre numbing for almost 3days solid and he was like not giving direct answers or conclusions in so stressed and in great discomfort
I have past history at the dentist extractions and fillings have been extremely traumatic