The Student Room Group

What can I do with Biology, Chemistry and Business studies A levels?? Please help

I originally took these A levels wanting to go to university and do pharmacy studies, however now its closer to the time for applying to university I have done more research and realized that its a terrible career path due to the majority of graduates working in community and clinical (I wanted to go into industry) and the severe lack of jobs. My questions are:

1) What other possible university courses are there I could get into with my A levels? 2) Would a higher or degree level apprenticeship be a good option? Are there any science based or good paying apprenticeships that go well with my A levels?
I have done my own research into all of this but I would like to hear everyone else opinions and personal experiences, any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks
Reply 1
bump
There is a website that is used in a lot of Scottish schools that helps with finding a career. It is aimed at Scottish students but you can still just put in your subjects and it'll suggest ideas.

Go to myworldofwork.co.uk
Click on my career options
Click on I have a rough idea
Click on choosing my subjects
And enter your three subjects then click show my career options.
It'll then suggest careers and give you information about each.

Sorry, I couldn't be more helpful, but I don't have much knowledge about these subjects.
Good luck with your applications. πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
Original post by dpowter1
I originally took these A levels wanting to go to university and do pharmacy studies, however now its closer to the time for applying to university I have done more research and realized that its a terrible career path due to the majority of graduates working in community and clinical (I wanted to go into industry) and the severe lack of jobs. My questions are:
1) What other possible university courses are there I could get into with my A levels? 2) Would a higher or degree level apprenticeship be a good option? Are there any science based or good paying apprenticeships that go well with my A levels?
I have done my own research into all of this but I would like to hear everyone else opinions and personal experiences, any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks

bro u posted this 4 years ago. im in the same situation rn. any advice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending