No Indian women wants me, or their family, I've tried to be the best version.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
ReportThread starter2 days agoI'm an Indian guy and I cannot attract Indian women.

Nobody wants to be introduced to me or get to know me.

That's quite a lot In my Indian community.

They add all the other guys thet may find call but not me. They may not think I'm cool.

I went to a carvery place and this pretty indian women told her indian friend to ignore me as I looked at her.

Theres many examples similar to this.

I used to be shy and quiet.

A family member of her side goes 'not him' when my aunt asked me to be introduced.

And I also get condensed by Indian women.

Why do I have bad luck with Indian women? It really hurts.

Every other women/aunty/dad wants all the other men introduced to her, their niece, daughter but not me.Theres nothing wrong with me.People do gossip and sometimes put me down behind my back. There is also bad mouthing.It's like every Indian women do not want to get to know me.But it hurts and I'm 30.
sonasona
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hmmm maybe if you focus on other things in life maybe a suitable woman might come into your life. in other words if one person doesn't have one thing they could be excellent in another thing and then that could seem attractive to a lady. for example find a great career and hopefully one day you will find her.
Anonymous #1
What if am successful?

I don't know why nobody wants me.

I have been bullied heavily.

I do check my body language step by step.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
why do you have to restrict yourself to just Indian women then? its not like you still live in India and have to 100% carry the caste and hierarchical mentality that exists over there to here. If its faith based and you're Hindu then that makes sense, and in that case I would suggest what someone else did and worry about getting your life together first and being on track to achieve something in life, whether small like being fit and exercising regularly to finishing your course / studies and thinking about job opportunities; that way, your main focus is your work ethic and you will then most likely find a girl thats along the same oath as you, or life will align itself to find you someone when you're not looking for it actively. You can't just wake up and demand every Indian woman should fall at your feet just because you're Indian; that might work back in India, but here the woman most likely wants someone ambitious and has got their sh*t sorted, and that usually takes a while, hence the marriage age rates being much higher in the developed world i.e. Northern Europe, US, Aus/Ca/Nz. it makes more sense this way, as if you marry extremely young and have kids, both of you working towards something greater and your ambitions and goals will significantly get harder. If you're not faith based, or if you're Muslim Indian, I would suggest broadening your horizon and start looking at non-Indian women, as there are plenty of non-Indian fish in the sea
Anonymous #1
Thank you.

I am very ambitious.

Someone said these Indian women are shallow, they want someone to impress other and just want 6ft men.

It's a very egotistical, power hungry culture.

Could they just be shallow? Obviously not all of them.

Yes I should be looking for non indian winen too.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thank you.

I am very ambitious.

Someone said these Indian women are shallow, they want someone to impress other and just want 6ft men.

It's a very egotistical, power hungry culture.

Could they just be shallow? Obviously not all of them.

Yes I should be looking for non indian winen too.
yeah, I'm a Pakistani mate and I've only dated one Pakistani girl out of the 4 girls I've long-term dated, and she was probably the least compatible with me out of those 4. Just because you're from the same country doesn't mean you'll get on very well, emotionally, physically and sexually. My current girlfriend is a Somali Canadian who I met during study abroad, and she's the love of my life and I get on with her very well in all those boxes, and if I restricted myself to just my own ethnicity I probably wouldn't have been as happy. Plus, Indian women and South Asian women in general that grow up in the west do not hesitate to date outside their race at all, even recently an Indian family friend of mine got married to a black guy, so don't see why the men shouldn't branch out too.
sonasona
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
also its a good idea to maybe look at a divorced lady with kids, or even without kids instead of some ladies who are being too fussy. i'm just saying from life experiences I have seen some of my lady friends being very fussy, so they are single for so long because they are really fussy.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sonasona)
also its a good idea to maybe look at a divorced lady with kids, or even without kids instead of some ladies who are being too fussy. i'm just saying from life experiences I have seen some of my lady friends being very fussy, so they are single for so long because they are really fussy.
Why are they fussy for what?
They are snobs?
sonasona
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why are they fussy for what?
They are snobs?
maybe in the same way guys can be fussy. some guys don't want fat/ not good looking lady.

yes you could say snobs. but sometimes it is their upbringing which can be very strict and narrowminded.
sonasona
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I wouldn't be too concerned about why they don't want you, and what other aunts and people talk about or which guy they choose for someone. People gossip because they have too much time to waste.

I'm a woman and I can tell you most girls/women don't even know what they want lol. so, dont worry about these women I would say they are crazy maybe.

Try to focus on yourself and love yourself. you will find the one, it does take time but should happen hopefully. best wishes
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why are you so focused on getting an Indian woman? That's a bit weird, you won't be so disappointed if you broadened your parameters.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (114)
13.85%
I'm not sure (36)
4.37%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (249)
30.26%
I have already dropped out (21)
2.55%
I'm not a current university student (403)
48.97%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed