There's a slight typo in my Midwifery application. Will I be rejected?

Watch
Pheebs99
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I checked my personal statement through, got friends to check it through and no one noticed. As i've been looking through my personal statement on UCAS I can see now that what should say 'is' unfortunately says 'in'. There's no other typos or mistakes, but I know Midwifery is really tough to get into. Have I completely ruined things??
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would not worry about it. If your friends did not notice it i am sure it will not cause problems.
davidthomasjnr
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Pheebs99)
I checked my personal statement through, got friends to check it through and no one noticed. As i've been looking through my personal statement on UCAS I can see now that what should say 'is' unfortunately says 'in'. There's no other typos or mistakes, but I know Midwifery is really tough to get into. Have I completely ruined things??
Unlikely to be noticed If it is, unlikely to be of any consequence!
Littlestudentxox
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I applied last year and got in and just started i had a few minor mistakes in my personal statement. I got 5/5 interviews. I think it just shows your not a robot and human. Don’t panic xx
Pheebs99
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Littlestudentxox)
I applied last year and got in and just started i had a few minor mistakes in my personal statement. I got 5/5 interviews. I think it just shows your not a robot and human. Don’t panic xx
Ok, thank you! I feel a lot better now! Xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads