Hunt3453
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hi everyone, just making a chat for people applying for law at UCL this year. Start with Name, where else you’ve applied, Subjects, why UCL, perhaps grades if you’d like.

I’m Archie and I’m also applying to Warwick, LSE, Oxford and Bristol. I study English lit, History, Economics and an EPQ.
my_man_123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I am applying for LSE, Oxford, KCL, UCL & Nottingham. All LNAT since I viewed Nottingham over Warwick and I got my LNAT on Thursday so am quite anxious.
RCarroll1993
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Applying for UCL, York, Derby, Lincoln and West London.
I've got my LNAT in the next couple weeks too - bricking it
mk6006
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Applying for UCL, Kings, Oxford, Durham and Liverpool
Currently studying English, Psychology, Philosophy, Biology, French and Maths on the IB- just took my LNAT the other day but not too confident w it aha
Hunt3453
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by my_man_123)
I am applying for LSE, Oxford, KCL, UCL & Nottingham. All LNAT since I viewed Nottingham over Warwick and I got my LNAT on Thursday so am quite anxious
Mines on wednesday but luckily I’m applying to only 3 LNAT so the pressure in as high
Euphoria101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
if anyone wants an arbitio discount code hmu x

It's 10%, I genuinely do recommend Arbitio they even mark an essay for you
Last edited by Euphoria101; 4 months ago
Anonymous #1
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by ArchieHunt)
Hi everyone, just making a chat for people applying for law at UCL this year. Start with Name, where else you’ve applied, Subjects, why UCL, perhaps grades if you’d like.

I’m Archie and I’m also applying to Warwick, LSE, Oxford and Bristol. I study English lit, History, Economics and an EPQ.
I’m applying to LSE, Durham, Oxford and UCL. I really like UCL and it’s whole atmosphere to be honest. My Igcse aren’t the best as 4A* 4A 2B. I study English lit, economics and History which I’m predicted 3A* in so that an improvement. Equally for my EPQ I wrote and published a novel centered around corrupt law systems. Though I’m finding the LNAT hard so that’ll be a test. Do you think I’ve got a chance at getting into anywhere?
Euphoria101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m applying to LSE, Durham, Oxford and UCL. I really like UCL and it’s whole atmosphere to be honest. My Igcse aren’t the best as 4A* 4A 2B. I study English lit, economics and History which I’m predicted 3A* in so that an improvement. Equally for my EPQ I wrote and published a novel centered around corrupt law systems. Though I’m finding the LNAT hard so that’ll be a test. Do you think I’ve got a chance at getting into anywhere?
Yeah definitely.
legallyroyal63
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hey I’m doing English lit, economics and history too! I rarely meet other people who do the same a level topics as me
legallyroyal63
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I’m applying to Cambridge, lse, ucl, Nottingham and Leeds. I have my LNAT next Friday eekk. I’m applying to ucl because I really like London and it’s an amazing uni with a really good reputation. I’m doing economics, English lit and history. I did an epq on genocide too. I’m predicted A*A*A and got an A* in my epq. Good luck to everyone applying!
Anonymous #1
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by shanelizard)
Hey I’m doing English lit, economics and history too! I rarely meet other people who do the same a level topics as me
Haha really are you applying for law?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 months ago
Oh sorry I see you are haha
legallyroyal63
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Yeah! 😎
Anonymous #1
Report 4 months ago
Oh sorry I see you are haha
Yeah! 😎
I’m applying for all Law courses and then Anthropology and Law at LSE Which is my favorite choice.
legallyroyal63
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I’m applying for all Law courses and then Anthropology and Law at LSE Which is my favorite choice.
Nice! I really love lse! I was thinking about anthropology and law but I wasn’t really sure how to write my ps so kudos to you for doing that😂
Anonymous #1
Report 4 months ago
Nice! I really love lse! I was thinking about anthropology and law but I wasn’t really sure how to write my ps so kudos to you for doing that😂
Honestly it was so hard to write but I just ended up looking at where the subjects overlap and I hope I’ve looked at anthropology enough to get an offer but it’s a really competitive course with few places.
legallyroyal63
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Honestly it was so hard to write but I just ended up looking at where the subjects overlap and I hope I’ve looked at anthropology enough to get an offer but it’s a really competitive course with few places.
I’m sure it’s a good ps. Good luck with your application! 😊
Anonymous #1
Report 4 months ago
Nice I’ve got mine in 2 days. What would be your top pick?
beaurudol
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
applying oxford, ucl, warwick, york, bristol, gave lnat a week ago, gotten an interview call from york so far, predicted A*AAB for A2, but got AABB in AS level
nhya1998
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Has anyone received an offer from UCL yet? I took the LNAT in September and it still seems very quiet - perhaps it's a bad sign...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (421)
67.47%
No (203)
32.53%

Watched Threads