The Student Room Group

Edexcel Math C12 October 2019

Thought I might post about this. How did you do in math today? I found it OK a bit harder than June 2019 but there were a few new questions that I haven’t found before in the past papers

Scroll to see replies

Yes it was harder than june
How did other students at your centre find it?
I hope it went well for you guys today!
Reply 4
It was just me and another girl. She also found it hard . I just hope that the boundaries will be lower.
**** p and q exercise
What was the region R? Was it integration from 2 to -2 + integration 2 to 3??
Original post by Ahmedayman
What was the region R? Was it integration from 2 to -2 + integration 2 to 3??

No only from 2 to-2
Reply 8
Only from to 2 to -2 because it said given that it’s positive so it has to be above the x- axis
Reply 9
For me I found the question about the equation of the circle hard. I didn’t know how to answer part c
Original post by Liza Sady
Only from to 2 to -2 because it said given that it’s positive so it has to be above the x- axis

He did not say that is positive.
Reply 11
I don’t remember exactly what it said but I remember it stating that you have to take the part of the curve which is positive
Reply 12
3 questions looks different but majority were straight forward so there would be no problem.
Reply 13
Was it just me or did non of you ever go through a pastpaper question which requires you to draw the graph AND also do the integration area thing, i mean like if the graph goes wrong you basically loose everything
Reply 14
also did anyone do that last part of the K question which said that find the values for k which lie in the first quadrant WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT
Reply 15
Original post by Theodosispap
**** p and q exercise

my values for p and q were really weird, what about yours?
Reply 16
Original post by Theodosispap
**** p and q exercise

My p and q values were really weird, what about you?
Original post by Zeeeda
My p and q values were really weird, what about you?

27 and - 3 if i remember
Reply 18
Remind me what’s the p and q question
Original post by Zeeeda
also did anyone do that last part of the K question which said that find the values for k which lie in the first quadrant WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT

Yeah, I absolutely agree with you. Did anyone find the answer to that question?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending