I need someone to take over my accommodation place Watch

BCURoom
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
My daughter has transferred from BCU to another university down south after being messed around by another uni's clearing team.. Long story!
Anyway, she now has a room at Belgrave View that she needs to find someone else to take over the contract for this year. She only stayed for a few days and is now at her new uni, but she needs to find someone else to take the room over... Can anyone help please? We can't afford to pay for both accommodations and she's really panicking.
BCURoom
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by BCURoom)
My daughter has transferred from BCU to another university down south after being messed around by another uni's clearing team.. Long story!
Anyway, she now has a room at Belgrave View that she needs to find someone else to take over the contract for this year. She only stayed for a few days and is now at her new uni, but she needs to find someone else to take the room over... Can anyone help please? We can't afford to pay for both accommodations and she's really panicking.
I should say, it is an ensuite Silver room, the girls in the surrounding rooms are really friendly and stick together when they go out. They were really supportive while I was there and will help you out with anything you need if you take my room.
Please ask if you need to know anything.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 24 Nov '19

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (135)
54%
18-20 years old (no) (30)
12%
20-25 years old (yes) (39)
15.6%