Penis problem(I'm serious) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey dudes.

I don't know what this is, but my penis won't shrink back like it used to when i was a kid.

Feels almost as if I masturbated too much.

Because it is not shrinking as much, I get erections much often as the head keeps touching the underwear.

It's not like it won't shrink back at all, but the skin won't cover the sensitive edges of the head(I don't know what it is called).

Even after I exercise it won't go back.

I''m in my early twenties, so yeah.

Please give me some idea.
lozza254
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey dudes.

I don't know what this is, but my penis won't shrink back like it used to when i was a kid.

Because it is not shrinking as much, I get erections much often as the head keeps touching the underwear.

It's not like it won't shrink back at all, but the skin won't cover the sensitive edges of the head(I don't know what it is called).

i have no idea what this is but if ur seriously worried got to the doctors xx
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Hey dudes.

I’ve been circumcised soo can’t help you
Fruits125
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
GO to the GP. It's probably nothing to worry about any changes you experience with your body and health that give you cause for concern are justified trips to the GP. This might be something your GP has deatl with millions Times or it might be completely new to him and he can do relevantr referrals. What you need is pieceof mind and only
Fruits125
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Fruits125)
GO to the GP. It's probably nothing to worry about any changes you experience with your body and health that give you cause for concern are justified trips to the GP. This might be something your GP has deatl with millions Times or it might be completely new to him and he can do relevantr referrals. What you need is pieceof mind and only
Your doctor can give you that. I doubt it's anything to worry about at all. Just go to GP so you can relax about it. Nothing worse than stressing about by your health especially as we can easily get it fixed in the uk
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey dudes.

Presumably, it's because you penis is now bigger than it was when you were a kid?!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (38)
26.03%
No (108)
73.97%

Watched Threads