Advice on people taking the piss out of me ?

Watch
ghosted55
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Okay so i’ve just started c About a month ago i moved from London to a town near manchester.
i know nobody here which is expected as i’ve moved far away from where i used to live.
Anyway every break time i go out and walk to this shop where i get a drink etc. Now on my way there there is always a group of lads at least 3 years older than me who hang around the street. They seem to like to shout things at me like “what a cunt” and laugh at me, this happens everyday. I don’t want to change my route because that almost makes it look like i’m scared of them which i’m not. i was only scared on one occasion where one of the boys decided to take the muzzle and lead of his aggressive staffy, i did kinda **** myself when i saw it running at me but luckily it only wanted to bark at me and nothing else. i could understand why they do this if i was the type of guy to walk around like he owns the place and is better than everyone else or something, but i’m not i keep to myself and am polite to anyone who speaks to me

any advice
Icykitten
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
They sound like really nasty people, try to ignore them if you can but if things escalate I would report them to the police.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (220)
33.9%
No (429)
66.1%

Watched Threads