Whats prague like?

Watch this thread
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Me and my sister where on about going to prague at the end of november for a few days (thanks to tommy cook our original holiday isnt happening).
Whats it like there (especially the xmas markets etc)?
1st superstar
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Emma:-))
Me and my sister where on about going to prague at the end of november for a few days (thanks to tommy cook our original holiday isnt happening).
Whats it like there (especially the xmas markets etc)?
idk have you checked reviews online? have you tried using jet 2 holidays: https://www.jet2holidays.com/city-br...B&gclsrc=aw.ds or using a website called last minute.com
Ferrograd
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I can't say about the christmas markets as I went there in May, but IMO Prague is one of if not the best cities in the world, certainly my favourite, and has got to be up there with the best in Central/Eastern Europe. It's not particuarly cheap compared to Budapest or other eastern european cities, but it is amazing whatever time of year
nexttime
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Great city. Lively, pretty, cheap. Highly recommended.
Vexper
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
Prague is beautiful, especially so at night where all the historical buildings are lit up. Plenty of places to sit and watch the world roll by. You will however note that it's classed as an 'instagram' city. So steel your resolve crossing Charles Bridge and having 100s of people fighting for space to get their Insta shot. Would reccomend wearing comfy footwear for walking on cobbled streets as it's seriously a place you can walk around for hours and get lost in. There's places to eat on every street, so make sure to browse trip advisor and pick out a few keys restaurants you want to visit so you don't fall into a lot of the tourist trap 'cafe bars' which serve overpriced food. Make sure to try kremrole at least once, you are not missing out on the tourist driven trdelník craze.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (144)
40.45%
They're exactly what I expected (87)
24.44%