The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Univsity of Birmingham A2B scheme Questions

Hi,

If I apply for the A2B scheme for Dentistry, but I do not have the entry requirements to meet the standard entry (I got A* A B in chemistry), will apply for the A2B scheme lower my entry requirements and conditional offer?

Essentially, I want to be able to meet the entry requirements for universities, but I'm not sure if such schemes like A2B only affect the A-level grades obtained, and not predicted

@Birmingham City University
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by AlwaysBroke.
Hi,

If I apply for the A2B scheme for Dentistry, but I do not have the entry requirements to meet the standard entry (I got A* A B in chemistry), will apply for the A2B scheme lower my entry requirements and conditional offer?

Essentially, I want to be able to meet the entry requirements for universities, but I'm not sure if such schemes like A2B only affect the A-level grades obtained, and not predicted

The A2B scheme relates to Birmingham uni not BCU.

https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/teachers/pupil-opportunities/post-16/access-to-birmingham.aspx
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by AlwaysBroke.
Hi,

As mentioned above A2B is for the University of Birmingham, but if you mean UoB instead of BCU then I think yes you do tend to get lower entry requirements
Durrrrr

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending