The Student Room Group

Sainsbury interview help

Hi,

I have a interview next wednesday and was looking for any tips on the question:

Why Sainsburys? (Like why Sainsburys over Tesco or Asda)

Any other questions that may come up.

Would fully appreciate it. Thankss.
Original post by Pkstvdy980
Hi,

That's a pretty individual question and they'll want an authentic answer. Think about why you decided to apply - had you heard about it from friends? Do you like the sound of the work environment? Have you had good experiences in the store and think it would be a good place to work? Are there any development opportunities that interest you?

Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by brainzistheword
That's a pretty individual question and they'll want an authentic answer. Think about why you decided to apply - had you heard about it from friends? Do you like the sound of the work environment? Have you had good experiences in the store and think it would be a good place to work? Are there any development opportunities that interest you?

Good luck :smile:

Thank you! But answering that individual question is also quite the hardest so that's why I wanted to know.
Just make sh*t up. I talked about how the customer service and the feel of the supermarket was much preferred to me. And how I wanna be a part of such a good family. Obviously I was lying straight through my teeth coz I would’ve much rather worked at Morrison’s but got rejected there lmao
Reply 4
Original post by OR321
Just make sh*t up. I talked about how the customer service and the feel of the supermarket was much preferred to me. And how I wanna be a part of such a good family. Obviously I was lying straight through my teeth coz I would’ve much rather worked at Morrison’s but got rejected there lmao

And did you get the job 😂
Hi,

They will ask you the standard questions. I was asked those questions along the line, when I interviewed with them in 2014.

Tell me about yourself
What do you know about Sainsburys
Why would you like to work for us
Who are Sainsburys biggest rival
And did you get the job 😂

Yepp. Worked there for a year and quit coz I got sick of it 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending