Does this guy like me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I really like this dude (I met him when I started my job around 3 weeks ago and I haven’t crushed in years). Anyway I wondered if these were signs he may like me too. I rather you be brutally honest as it’s been a while and I’m rusty and don’t want to be lead on 😂

- we message at least every day
- sometimes he sends the occasional 😉 and 😏 and he even sent 😘 this twise after saying ‘jk’ (sounds stupid Ik) 😂
- he remembers little stuff (like when I’m in the library) and even sat there when his lesson was cancelled (could be coincidence tbf)
- he said ‘I think girls with red hair look nice, dark red hair 😉’ (which I have)
-we joke A LOT
however heres some catches with are confusing me

-we haven’t hung out just the 2 of us yet
- sometimes I’m scared the conversations may get boring (work based however it doesn’t stay in this for long)
-sometimes he takes a while to message back (sure most the time he’s working or in lesson) but he could randomly open my snap and take 15 mins to reply.

I don’t really wanna ask him as Some people on here said I should but I don’t wanna be let down as it will be awkward as I still have to work with him

Why are boys so confusing!!
Welshvisitor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Text ‘stop asking me out jk 😉’ when he messages.
Linnielizzie
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Do u flirt with him too? Maybe u should and hint at him. If he doesn’t accept it and u think he behaves in a way that may indicate that he is uncomfortable, then quickly make him just ur really good friend. Lol but ur lucky 😂
Linnielizzie
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Do u flirt with him too? Maybe u should and hint at him. If he doesn’t accept it and u think he behaves in a way that may indicate that he is uncomfortable, then quickly make him just ur really good friend. Lol but ur lucky 😂
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
I mean I send winky faces back and joke around but that’s all I do. I’ve never actually properly flirted with guys tbh
Linnielizzie
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I mean I send winky faces back and joke around but that’s all I do. I’ve never actually properly flirted with guys tbh
Well then u should! I mean u would only say jk after flirting to not make things awkward right? Idk, hope u guys get together!!
Emilywarren24
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Last edited by Emilywarren24; 2 days ago
Dunnig Kruger
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Have you gone for an after work drink and chat yet?
If not go ahead and do so.
If you have, do it again.

To see how you get on.
On the whole he sounds great so far.

Only possible red flag - so far - is that he may be a boring plodder type. Which is OK for some women, not for others.

If he doesn't work out - for whatever reason - try to start meeting more men. Your prince is out there somewhere. You owe it to yourself to find love.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (110)
17.74%
It's just nice to be back! (167)
26.94%
Not great so far... (224)
36.13%
I want to drop out! (119)
19.19%

Watched Threads