SheryMo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,

Do you guys mind to help me about the best place for masters in UK as a international student in respect to scholarship,cheapest expense monthly and valuable degree? let me know about anything u know its really helpful
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SheryMo)
Hi,

Do you guys mind to help me about the best place for masters in UK as a international student in respect to scholarship,cheapest expense monthly and valuable degree? let me know about anything u know its really helpful
You'll have to look at universities who offer the course you want to study (which you haven't told us), and research what scholarships (if any) they offer to international students. It's up to you to find a course that you want.
SheryMo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I appericiate your respond,which is the best place to study in uk as a international student in respective cheapest accomodation?
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I appericiate your respond,which is the best place to study in uk as a international student in respective cheapest accomodation?
You'll have to research that. Don't just choose a university purely based on cheap accommodation though - it actually needs to offer everything else you want (including the course you want to study).
mnot
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,

So cheap Unis, but also well respected. What course?

Generally Unis not in the South then (for Cost).

So: Warwick, Durham, Nottingham, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield.
These are probably the most well respected unis in cheaper areas.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.29%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.92%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.79%

Watched Threads