Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
for the past few years my mental health has been awful, long story short I have been jobless for 5 months now because all i can do latley is sleep and feel depressed and anxious.
Ive been applying for jobs ill get some interviews but on the day my mental health gets the better of me and i go there but mentally I cant go in.
This is taking its toll, i want to work... i want to be a functioning member of society i really do but something wont let me.. im getting to a point now were im getting so down about my situation where i cant even leave my house. i have 0 money and my family dont understannd and theyre all very angry at me and make constant jokes about my situation. i feel ugly and loads of things are affecting my mood. ive recently broken up woth someone who admitted to cheating on me ive, ive been living with my grandparents as my mum doesnt understand my situation..
My grandad has recently been diagnosed with cancer and its now harder living here seeing someone you love slowly fade away.
Welshvisitor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
See your GP if you haven’t already.
PAPYRUS-UK
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
for the past few years my mental health has been awful, long story short I have been jobless for 5 months now because all i can do latley is sleep and feel depressed and anxious.
Ive been applying for jobs ill get some interviews but on the day my mental health gets the better of me and i go there but mentally I cant go in.
This is taking its toll, i want to work... i want to be a functioning member of society i really do but something wont let me.. im getting to a point now were im getting so down about my situation where i cant even leave my house. i have 0 money and my family dont understannd and theyre all very angry at me and make constant jokes about my situation. i feel ugly and loads of things are affecting my mood. ive recently broken up woth someone who admitted to cheating on me ive, ive been living with my grandparents as my mum doesnt understand my situation..
My grandad has recently been diagnosed with cancer and its now harder living here seeing someone you love slowly fade away.
Hi there,

It sounds as though things are really tough for you right now and we hear how hard you are working to make these changes for yourself.

In your post, you mentioned that you are feeling really down and that loads of things are affecting your mood - this sounds really painful. It sounds as though no one is really understanding your pain and this can feel really isolating - have you ever reached out for any other support?

Best Wishes,
Poppy :flower2:
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by PAPYRUS-UK)
Hi there,

It sounds as though things are really tough for you right now and we hear how hard you are working to make these changes for yourself.

In your post, you mentioned that you are feeling really down and that loads of things are affecting your mood - this sounds really painful. It sounds as though no one is really understanding your pain and this can feel really isolating - have you ever reached out for any other support?

Best Wishes,
I have tried my family don’t care my doctor tell me to eat better read more and it’s all useless I’ve been countless times they have me on a waiting list for therapy and been waiting 6+ months
PAPYRUS-UK
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I have tried my family don’t care my doctor tell me to eat better read more and it’s all useless I’ve been countless times they have me on a waiting list for therapy and been waiting 6+ months
You have been incredibly brave and have worked so hard - do you think that you can call HOPELINEUK on 0800 068 41 41 so that an adviser can explore this further with you?

Best Wishes,

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (38)
26.03%
No (108)
73.97%

Watched Threads