QUAVA TELLS: A Woke Wednesday- Qadr. Watch

-Quava-
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I was serving food to refugees this morning and this Nigerian lady started a conversation with me.
We bought up religion and she told me she was Christian and I told her I was Muslim. She said she believed in Allah swt and she said to me , " it was Allah swt blessed you with this day. Some people, they went to sleep and never woke up but you were given this day by Allah swt." She then went on to talk about how we should appreciate everyday and use it to better ourselves and how we should be united and treat others well regardless of the way they treat us.

She spoke so well to me and spoke with so much wisdom. I really do enjoy working with people.

May Allah bless her with a long and fulfilling life. Ameen.
username4936544
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ameen

(Original post by -Quava-)
I was serving food to refugees this morning and this Nigerian lady started a conversation with me.
We bought up religion and she told me she was Christian and I told her I was Muslim. She said she believed in Allah swt and she said to me , " it was Allah swt blessed you with this day. Some people, they went to sleep and never woke up but you were given this day by Allah swt." She then went on to talk about how we should appreciate everyday and use it to better ourselves and how we should be united and treat others well regardless of the way they treat us.

She spoke so well to me and spoke with so much wisdom. I really do enjoy working with people.

May Allah bless her with a long and fulfilling life. Ameen.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (36)
25.71%
No (104)
74.29%

Watched Threads