mumiop
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Any tips on gsce revision because I am struggling o get the grades I need.
Zzzzzzz17
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you work hard you can definitely get good grades but I would recommend starting SERIOUS revision as early as possible, specially if you have a lot of subjects otherwise it can get pretty stressful towards the end. As for revisions tips, I'd say go over previous notes/textbooks/revision guides, practice exam questions from past papers and watch a ton of youtube videos to clarify things you might be struggling with (Freesciencelessons, Science with Hazel, myGCSEscience, HEGARTYMATHS, mrbruff, and Stacey Reay are really good channels). Good luck
1st superstar
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mumiop)
What grades are you aiming for?
YdnehymA321
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mumiop)
Hey, don't know if these tips will work but when i studied for my exams i had used HegartyMaths, went through a lot of past papers, read a page of say a CGP Biology book and wrote what i could remember, and the stuff i couldn't remember use flash cards, and Science and Maths by Primrose Kitten, she goes through everything. Hope this helps!
mumiop
Rep:
?
(Original post by YdnehymA321)
Hey, don't know if these tips will work but when i studied for my exams i had used HegartyMaths, went through a lot of past papers, read a page of say a CGP Biology book and wrote what i could remember, and the stuff i couldn't remember use flash cards, and Science and Maths by Primrose Kitten, she goes through everything. Hope this helps!
TThanks
mumiop
Rep:
?
(Original post by 1st superstar)
What grades are you aiming for?
6 - 9
mumiop
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zzzzzzz17)
If you work hard you can definitely get good grades but I would recommend starting SERIOUS revision as early as possible, specially if you have a lot of subjects otherwise it can get pretty stressful towards the end. As for revisions tips, I'd say go over previous notes/textbooks/revision guides, practice exam questions from past papers and watch a ton of youtube videos to clarify things you might be struggling with (Freesciencelessons, Science with Hazel, myGCSEscience, HEGARTYMATHS, mrbruff, and Stacey Reay are really good channels). Good luck
I am in year 11
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (38)
26.03%
No (108)
73.97%

Watched Threads