musicjaxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

So I started college September, and I got a 2 in my results for Maths, therefore I have to resit. My maths tutor said today that people who done AQA maths in high school (me) won't have to resit Maths as the college's maths exam board is Edexcel.

Has anybody else been told this? I really, and I mean really, do not want to resit maths or even look at the paper again.

Thank you in advance
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by musicjaxx)
Hi,

So I started college September, and I got a 2 in my results for Maths, therefore I have to resit. My maths tutor said today that people who done AQA maths in high school (me) won't have to resit Maths as the college's maths exam board is Edexcel.

Has anybody else been told this? I really, and I mean really, do not want to resit maths or even look at the paper again.

Thank you in advance
If you are 18 or under you have to resit. I would think you misunderstood and you will just have to sit Edexcel.
musicjaxx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (68)
27.53%
No - I have already returned home (27)
10.93%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (51)
20.65%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (26)
10.53%
No - I live at home during term anyway (75)
30.36%

Watched Threads