How long did your relationships last at 16? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Started mine recently and wondering what to expect. 2 months going strong and were friends for 3 months before that.
Jaunty
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The ones I have seen can last up to six months or a year.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Jaunty)
The ones I have seen can last up to six months or a year.
The ones I see usually last less
sedentary
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I know a couple who are both 16 and have been together since 14, I know quite a few people who have been together for a year too. Most only last a couple to a few months though I think
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sedentary)
I know a couple who are both 16 and have been together since 14, I know quite a few people who have been together for a year too. Most only last a couple to a few months though I think
Ye only a few pass that year mark.
Glaz
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Depends. I had a gf at 16 and we went out for a month (we're still friends), but I know that some of my mates started dating when they were like 13 and they're 18 and still really strong
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
I had a girlfriend when I was 16 and it lasted almost 2 years which is a rare thing for relationships at that age. The only problem is that you're still discovering yourself and both our personalities changed to some extent. But let's be honest it is very unlikely that a relationship from that age will survive 5 years+. I wish you the best of luck however.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
I had a girlfriend when I was 16 and it lasted almost 2 years which is a rare thing for relationships at that age. The only problem is that you're still discovering yourself and both our personalities changed to some extent. But let's be honest it is very unlikely that a relationship from that age will survive 5 years+. I wish you the best of luck however.
Thanks, we're still in the honeymoon phase
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What relationships
Sbucks
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Been with my girl since 16 now both 21
Welshvisitor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You’re not going to get married that’s guaranteed.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Sbucks)
Been with my girl since 16 now both 21
Whoa! How often did you see each other when you were younger? And how did it not get boring?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Welshvisitor)
You’re not going to get married that’s guaranteed.
ye lol probably not
Sbucks
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Whoa! How often did you see each other when you were younger? And how did it not get boring?
Every day in year 11 and then every 2/3 days during sixth form and Uni and now both at work so 2/3 times a week. Never really got bored to be honest, I think it’s because we have almost the exact same personality/sense of humour
Last edited by Sbucks; 1 week ago
WhyKidz
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
About 10 months when I was that age.
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I know a few people who are now in their late twenties who have been together since they were 13-14. Most relationships at that age last for a few weeks to months though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (38)
26.03%
No (108)
73.97%

Watched Threads