The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aamired
What were your predicted grades

3A* in bio chem and maths :-)
i got classical archaeology and ancient history from warwick! :smile:)
Anyone had anything Politics related from Warwick?
Original post by RRRO
any students get history offers from Edinburgh?

Still waiting on history and politics :/
Original post by apat67
unconditional for maths and finance at glasgow

what were your higher grades?
Anyone heard anything from Sheffield about history? I've seen them give english offers but not history yet :frown:
Glasgow Engineering offer :
ABB, IELTS 6.5
Predicted 5 A*s in maths , Further maths, physics , Econ and Arabic
Got an unconditional offer from Staffordshire University to study Cyber Security.
Original post by 学生の父
These are the early offers reported on TSR so far (consolidated list 18/10/19, 12.05 a.m.):

Birmingham --- Biochemistry with professional placement, Business Management, Economics (x3), Economics with German, History (x3), International Law and Globalisation, International Relations, Law, Mathematics, Medical Biochemistry, Political Science, Psychology

Bournemouth --- English

Brighton --- English Language and Creative Writing, Social Science

Bristol --- Aerospace Engineering, Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry (x2), Classics (x2), Computer Science, Computer Science and Mathematics, Economics, Economics and Management with Study Abroad, English Literature (x2), French and German, Geography (x2), Geology with Year Abroad, History (x2), Mathematics and Computer Science, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Psychology

Cambridge (organ scholars) --- Music, Theology and Philosophy

Canterbury Christ Church --- English Literature and Sport and Exercise Science

Cardiff --- English Literature (x2), History, Law (x2), Religious Studies and Archaeology

Central Lancashire --- Korean with TESOL, Neuroscience

Chester --- English Literature and Sport and Exercise Science

Derby --- English Literature and Sport and Exercise Science

Durham --- Law

Edge Hill --- Law

Edinburgh --- Computer Science, English Literature, Mechanical Engineering

Exeter --- Biochemistry, Business Management, Classical Studies, English (x3), Geography, History (x2), Human Sciences, International Relations, Law (x4), Mathematics, Mathematics with a Year in Industry, Mathematics with Data Science, Modern Languages, Natural Sciences, Natural Sciences with International Study, Neuroscience, Politics Philosophy and Economics, Sociology and Anthropology, Theology and Philosophy

Glasgow --- Biochemistry, Civil Engineering, Classics, Computer Science, Computer Science and Mathematics, Economics and Spanish, English Literature (x2), French and German, Genetics (x2), Mathematics and Finance, Mechanical Engineering with Aeronautics, Neuroscience, Physics

Keele --- Biomedical Sciences, Politics

Kent --- Biomedical Sciences with a Sandwich Year, Economics, Politics and Sociology

Leeds --- Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Classical Civilization, Computer Science, Computer Science with Mathematics, Economics and Politics, English Literature, French and History, Languages and Cultures, Languages Cultures and Economics, Law (x2), Law with International Legal Studies, Mathematics (x2), Medical Science, Politics, Politics and Social Policy

Leicester --- Applied Psychology, Mathematics, Physics and Astronomy

Lincoln --- Applied Social Science, English and Creative Writing

Liverpool --- Aerospace, Biological and Medical Sciences, Biology, Bioveterinary Science, Chemistry (x3), Geography, Law (x3), Law with Year Abroad, Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology, Zoology

Manchester --- Economics, History (x2), History and Economics, Law (x3), Law with International Study, Mathematics, Mathematics with Finance, Modern History and Economics, Politics and International Relations (x2), Politics and Modern History (x2), Politics and Social Anthropology, Politics Philosophy and Economics, Sociology and Politics

Newcastle --- Ancient History, Biochemistry, Biology, Biomedical Sciences (x3), Chemistry (x2), Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry, Computer Science, English, Geography (x3), Law, Mathematics and Statistics, Mathematics with Finance, Politics and History, Politics and Sociology

Northumbria --- Law (x2)

Nottingham --- Chemical Engineering (x2), Geography, Mathematics, Mathematics and Economics, Modern Languages, Natural Sciences, Neuroscience, Politics and International Relations, Psychology

Queen Mary --- Biochemistry, Biomedical Science (x2), Economics, History and Politics, History with a Year Abroad, Mathematics with Actuarial Science, Psychology

Reading --- Archaeology and Ancient History, History and Economics

Royal Holloway --- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History, Classical Studies, Computer Science, English and History, English Literature, Geography, History, Modern Languages, Psychology

Sheffield --- English and Philosophy, English Literature, Law, Mathematics

Sheffield Hallam --- Applied Social Science

Southampton --- English, History, Sociology and Anthropology

Surrey --- Chemistry, Computer Science with a Placement Year

Sussex --- Anthropology and Spanish, Law, Psychology with Neuroscience

Swansea --- Applied Medical Sciences, History, Law, Medical Pharmacology

UCL --- Architecture, Physics

UEA --- Geography and International Development, Psychology

Warwick --- Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, Chemistry, Classical Civilisation with Study in Europe, Classics, Computer Science (x2), Discrete Mathematics, Economics (x3), Economics and Industrial Organisation, Electronic Engineering, English Literature, German and Economics (x2), Law with Study Abroad, Linguistics with Spanish, Management, Mathematics (x8), Mathematics and Physics (x2), Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Politics Philosophy and Economics, Psychology

York --- Applied Social Science, Archaeology and Heritage, Biochemistry (x3), Biology (x2), Biomedical Sciences, Chemistry, Computer Science, Computer Science and Mathematics, Computer Science with a Year in Industry, Economics, Economics and Politics, English (x2), Geography, Molecular Cell Biology, Natural Sciences, Politics Philosophy and Economics, Social and Political Science

And some early rejections:

City University --- CASS Business Management
Nottingham --- English and Philosophy
Warwick --- Computer Science

This thread is triple awesome with a cherry on top! Thanks for keeping this up to date, OP and it's a great place for students to spread the joy at getting offers (commiserations for those who got rejections, though, hope you get better news soon)
Reply 229
Original post by hanbanan7
UCAS has been sent off just under a week and so far I have offers for civil engineering for Glasgow and Leeds x

well done!! may I ask what your predicted grades?
Reply 230
I have unconditional offer for University of Nottingham Veterinary Medicine gateway 😁😁
has anyone heard anything from south wales?? or any midwifery offers elsewhere?
I have also offer from Warwick! Economics course :smile:
English and Classical Studies: Newcastle
English: York
Reply 234
Original post by MiriamaS

Congrats! When did you apply?
Original post by msss27
Congrats! When did you apply?

8th October - application sent
Reply 236
Anthropology at Exeter, Sociology and Anthropology from Southampton and Criminology from Cardiff
Original post by MiriamaS

Congrats! What were your predicted grades if you don’t mind me asking?
I’ve got an offer for Natural Sciences at UEA. Predicted 4A*.
I got an unconditional from Exeter for Ancient History today

Latest

Trending

Trending