The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just got a law offer from Bristol upon getting AAB
Unconditional from Dundee for Geography!
A quiet day on the decisions front today: 45 offers and 17 rejections reported by TSR members from a total of 30 British universities. We have heard from the University of Bedfordshire for the first time today.

Thanks to you all for keeping us updated.
Got an offer from manchester management after they asked my English certificate, and they didn't con my English as I haven't take iealts yet, does someone know why?
come on essex, york and bangor youre driving me crazy here
Got an unconditional from Dundee for accountancy and maths :smile:
I’ve had conditional offers for civil engineering and Coventry university and Bristol UWE
this is late but i have offers from:
southampton, reading, royal holloway (business management with placement year)

Surrey (insurance) - (international hospitality and toursim management)

York (firm) - business of the creative industries
I’ve gotten offers from Queen Mary (history, unconditional), Lincoln (art history and history, unconditional), Oxford Brookes (history of art, unconditional) and Glasgow (history of art, ABB)
Original post by louissp
I had to fill out a questionnaire :smile:

Hi, when did you fill out the questionnaire? I did mine a month ago and there's no reply yet....
Original post by 学生の父
Notifications are still on strike, both for this thread and the Oxford thread. I've even tried un-watching and watching again, to no effect.

Have I incurred the wrath of the gremlins?

@StrawberryDreams @Puddles the Monkey @MdE77

Hi,

We haven't yet been able to establish any pattern/root cause for this. For example @Puddles the Monkey received some watched thread notifications but not others on the mentioned threads.

We are still actively looking into this and will keep you updated.

Thanks
Original post by Sherrzz
Did you get an offer from KCL?? If you did, when did u apply and when did they get back to you?

I applied on the 17th Oct and got my offer on the 8th Nov.
Original post by 学生の父
Notifications are still on strike, both for this thread and the Oxford thread. I've even tried un-watching and watching again, to no effect.

Have I incurred the wrath of the gremlins?

@StrawberryDreams @Puddles the Monkey @MdE77

Can you try clearing all of your notifications to see if it resolves? It looks like that's what's causing the issue :beard:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Can you try clearing all of your notifications to see if it resolves? It looks like that's what's causing the issue :beard:

Do you mean "Mark all as read"? I've regularly ensured that there are no outstanding notifications. If I do that, yes an Oxford notification or one for this thread will pop up if it's the first new notification to come. (It's just happened now, for example.) Otherwise, I just won't get the notifications.

As you've seen, there are several users on this thread and the Oxford one who appear to have the same problem. It's very strange because notifications come through fine from all the other threads I'm watching.

@MdE77 said it was happening intermittently for you, too? Is it happening with any other threads that you know of?

Thanks for trying to resolve this.
Reply 3394
Rejection from Edinburgh Napier for Veterinary Nursing
Original post by AC79
Rejection from Edinburgh Napier for Veterinary Nursing

Sorry to hear that. Have you heard back from any of your other choices?
test
test 2
test 3
Original post by SelinaKim
Hi, when did you fill out the questionnaire? I did mine a month ago and there's no reply yet....

I submitted mine on the 7th of november and heard back on the 4th of december :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending