The Student Room Group

Kissing my guy best friend (I’m a girl)

So recently I’ve just come out of a relationship after agreeing to go on a break.
I have a best friend who I treasure more than anyone. Tonight he came round my house (after travelling 1 hr to get here) and we were just chilling like usual. Then after a while we had a little cuddle (just like a platonic comfort hug) like we always do and it ended up with us kissing. We were just really close together and I don’t know who initiated the kiss. So we made out for a while and then he had to leave to catch his train. After he had gone i texted him like usual, and he described it as ‘****ing amazing” and that he can’t get over how it made him feel. He said that he’d been thinking about that for a long time (and in my heart of hearts I knew I had too, but I knew it could never turn into anything without ruining the friendship we have). I was a bit flirty back this evening, even though I shouldn’t have been, I was just in the moment (but that’s not an excuse).
In the nearby future I do want to eventually get back with my bf who’s id gone on the break with because I know I still love him, and I know he feels the same. But I don’t want to lead my best friend on, he’s really shy and this is the first confident thing he’s done. I want to explain to him that I enjoyed it but I’m the long term I don’t want our friendship being jeopardised😬 how should I go about this and what should I do?
Avoid all sexual contact with your best friend.
It's not worth ruining the friendship.
dont friendzone him like this. its cruel
You’ll ruin the friendship either way if you let him down harshly
ouch, poor guy
Original post by absentfather3000
ouch, poor guy

Quite!Oh just noticed this is a 3 year old thread!
(edited 1 year ago)
lol
Original post by Scotney
Quite!Oh just noticed this is a 3 year old thread!

i just realized too ngl

Latest

Trending

Trending