The Student Room Group

EPQ Project help

I have started planning some initial ideas for my EPQ project and have these ideas so far:

1) What effect does school have on the mental health of students?

Although this idea does need to be refined quite a bit, it seemed to me like there was a lot that I could do in terms of primary research (Possibly a survey or interview). However, I'm not sure if this topic would have enough depth to write a 5000 words essay on. Any ideas on how I could refine the question in order for me to go into more depth in this topic would be highly appreciated.

2)What effect does population have on the biodiversity of animals?

Again, although the question can definitely be refined more, do you guys think that this has the potential for me to write 5000 words on? Also, I'm not sure what I'd be able to find for my research into it. If anyone has any ideas on how I'd be able to conduct research into this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

A response as soon as possible would be great, thankyou in advance.
Original post by Ardell
I have started planning some initial ideas for my EPQ project and have these ideas so far:

1) What effect does school have on the mental health of students?

Although this idea does need to be refined quite a bit, it seemed to me like there was a lot that I could do in terms of primary research (Possibly a survey or interview). However, I'm not sure if this topic would have enough depth to write a 5000 words essay on. Any ideas on how I could refine the question in order for me to go into more depth in this topic would be highly appreciated.

2)What effect does population have on the biodiversity of animals?

Again, although the question can definitely be refined more, do you guys think that this has the potential for me to write 5000 words on? Also, I'm not sure what I'd be able to find for my research into it. If anyone has any ideas on how I'd be able to conduct research into this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

A response as soon as possible would be great, thankyou in advance.

Which one interests you?
1. Is ambiguous and your idea or angle isnt clear. You want some sort of examination of school and mental health , but that is very undeveloped.

2. You want some sort of correlations between population clusters and biodiversity?

Titles ambiguous. Lack focus. You also need to improve research and explore the fact there is an essay to write. You have to do the research to become a sort of expert and then you know what you can and cannot write.

Often a good idea to write on a subject that interests you, has enough scope and is linked to the course you are applying for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending