mussiegirl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Does anyone know if you can do the following Highers online - Higher Chemistry and Higher Business Management? Thanks!!
Advertisement
Labrador99
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by mussiegirl)
Does anyone know if you can do the following Highers online - Higher Chemistry and Higher Business Management? Thanks!!
I don't know about business management, but higher chemistry has practical components of the course and the assignment needs to be be written up under exam conditions, so there definitely isn't a 100% online option.
Kubsyy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by mussiegirl)
For business you can go on Scholar to revise for your exam. However, it has an assignment in which you have to do a report on a large organisation so again it’s not really an online option.
Advertisement
SCHOLARuk
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 19 hours ago
(Original post by Kubsyy)
For business you can go on Scholar to revise for your exam.
Thank you for the mention Kubsyy We also offer Higher Chemistry, which includes a number of Online Tutor Sessions over the course of the academic year https://scholar.hw.ac.uk/sessions.html
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (129)
18.14%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.29%
Not great so far... (254)
35.72%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.85%

Watched Threads