The Student Room Group

Unprotected sex

Me and boyfriend are 16. We had unprotected sex last week because he didn't want to wear a condom. He said i won't get pregnant because it was only once and I wont get an STD because he doesn't have sex with other girls

Now I don't know what to do.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Me and boyfriend are 16. We had unprotected sex last week because he didn't want to wear a condom. He said i won't get pregnant because it was only once and I wont get an STD because he doesn't have sex with other girls

Dump the boyfriend because he's a rude, stupid, selfish idiot.

None of what he said is true.
Stop having sex. You know nothing about it.
(edited 4 years ago)
Why have sex when you clearly know nothing about it?
Reply 4
I know it's not true. But he told me to have sex with him because he was going to get in trouble with his parents because of me (he stole his dad's credit card).
I know it's not true. But he told me to have sex with him because he was going to get in trouble with his parents because of me (he stole his dad's credit card).

He sounds like a tool who is taking advantage of your clear naivety. Break up with him.
Reply 6
Always have some sort of protection when having sex. Don't have sex unless you know what you are doing, just learn by this and know what you are doing next time.
is u preggers
Reply 8

You're even more of an idiot then.

And so is he.

Can you unpack your question for us, please? You don't know what to do about what?

The fact you had sex last week means it's now too late to take the morning after pill. You will find out if you're pregnant soon enough.

If you're worried about STIs, though, get yourself tested.

You sound like you want to take control of aspects of your relationship with your boyfriend. You are uncomfortable with the fact that he made you have sex without a condom. In fact you don't like the fact that he disrespects you.

Put simply, do you want to be with him or not? Know that you won't change him if you stay with him.
I said no but then he started complaining that he was going to get in trouble and we hadnt had sex. So I agreed. I wish I hadnt though
I said no but then he started complaining that he was going to get in trouble and we hadnt had sex. So I agreed. I wish I hadnt though

How on earth can he get into trouble for NOT having sex??
Getting I to trouble FOR having sex then yes but never the other way around.
How on earth can he get into trouble for NOT having sex??
Getting I to trouble FOR having sex then yes but never the other way around.

He was going to get into trouble Because he took his dad's credit card. And he didnt want to get into trouble without have sex.
He was going to get into trouble Because he took his dad's credit card. And he didnt want to get into trouble without have sex.

So he wanted sex as a reward for his own stupidity? And you gave it to him.

Seriously, if this situation is upsetting you, you need to decide if he is the right boyfriend for you. Things don't exactly look healthy in this relationship, do they?

Complete boll@cks ... the two things are completely unrelated
So he wanted sex as a reward for his own stupidity? And you gave it to him.

Seriously, if this situation is upsetting you, you need to decide if he is the right boyfriend for you. Things don't exactly look healthy in this relationship, do they?

I know and I regret it

I do love him but don't know if I want to stay with him
Sniff... sniff...
That's ridiculous. There isn't a magic number for getting pregnant.
okay so clearly he's a bit of an idiot but why did you let him?
Where's the link between Credit card and Having Sex to save him from getting into trouble?:confused:
Think twice before you act, that's all what I gotta say for you :redface:
There's a high chance of you getting pregnant. Boys develop their sperm to full maturity within their teenage life. So better get tested for STD now, safety first!!

Quick Reply

Latest