The Student Room Group

Forex

How do I learn forex trading??? Give me advice and resources please!
There are many different players that take part in the market. These include buyers, sellers, dealers, brokers, and market makers. Some help to facilitate sales between two parties, while others help create liquidity or the availability to buy and sell in the market. A broker makes money by bringing together assets to buyers and sellers.
Trading is not easy. I think you need to study existing brokers.
athelstanhouseschool.co.uk - you can also watch. This is a site with broker reviews.
Reply 3
Original post by Rohit94994
How do I learn forex trading??? Give me advice and resources please!

Hi, I can tell you more about it if you want.
I’m in Im Academy - google it! where you pay monthly subscription but this company is not a scam. You are basically student there and payment for access to all the information you need to learn forex or crypto the right way! You can stop paying if you want to leave or if you miss payment you basically loose access to all the platforms where all their information is. It’s in many languages and very organise step by step about everything you need to know and learn and follow. You keep making notes of everything like in school. Yes you make money successfully if you follow money management and keep doing it their way ( risk management is max 2% - never more then you can be successful 70-80% all the time ) you never do it your own ways different then they teach you because that is when you risking loosing your money. you are not experienced trader yet so follow Christopher Terry or Alysha Bush people who are top traders, learn from the one who makes money from Forex and don’t listen those who never earned because you will end up being one of them! I want to be successful in life and wealthy so I only listen and learn from people who are there already and not those who never tried or failed and I’m on good path now and I will never give up trying in life to be there one day.
You start definitely with demo account until you are confident to go live. You need to understand Trend, what are pips and Graphs and so much more but it’s all very easy. I’m blond and I understand.
You can make pretty good money by singing up others like $600 every month if you have 12 people under you or $1000 for 30 people and much more you earn that forever but they all need to be active otherwise they will messed up your system and then you have to wait 6 months for the person to be removed from your list after he stop being active so we only want to sign up people who are patient and want to take it to another level and achieve financial freedom because it is possible this way and many other ways in life of course.
I’m happy to proof that this company is not a scam and I don’t need anyone to sign up under me I’m just being honest and want to help. I have wasted money many times or have been scammed before.
I also have been in many debts and really struggled financially before so I know how people feel.

One more thing, I never tried any other forex trading academies or paying for signals or anything like that so can’t say which are scams which are not.
Reply 4
I would like to start trading too can somebody give me a useful answer in 2020
Start off for free on Babypips.com and go through their course. While learning open a demo account (not live yet) and get practicing. Accept that you won't be competent for a long while and take the time to learn and practice and you might get somewhere. To the above person who said it is risky. Yes if you have no plan or education. To those who do the risk is calculated and measured.
Original post by sebking1109
Start off for free on Babypips.com and go through their course. While learning open a demo account (not live yet) and get practicing. Accept that you won't be competent for a long while and take the time to learn and practice and you might get somewhere. To the above person who said it is risky. Yes if you have no plan or education. To those who do the risk is calculated and measured.

Would definitely recommend babypips

Quick Reply

Latest