I can't get myself in school but i want to learn Watch

SleepyTimexx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I'm currently in yr10. This year has already been hell for me, I've recently been diagnosed with anxiety and social anxiety however school isn't taking this well. It started with struggling to enter classrooms but then it became school all together. I do manage to enter school in some cases but i feel as if u have no support, I'm being pushed into lessons and that's causing more anxiety and stress for me. I have at times been put in a separate room to do my work however it's not been enough for teachers (they don't give me the full work).

By now my parents have beeb threatened with a fine due to this, my counsellor advised we don't pay it however, my doctor has sent various letters but the school hasn't put in much to help.
The school is also threatening that I'm falling behind, i don't want that to happen but I can't push myself to get in. On top of all this the school doesn't take me seriously when I'm having panic attacks, they keep pushing me past my limit and think it's ok to repeatedly threaten both me and mg parents.

Is there some sort of way the school can send me work to do from home or is there another education system that might work?
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by SleepyTimexx)
...Is there some sort of way the school can send me work to do from home or is there another education system that might work?
I am sorry to hear about your situation.

If your parents / you have already had a discussion with the school; you may have to go above the school and consider changing schools (seeing as they are clearly not helping).

Some people do home-schooling, do you think it could work?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (130)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.17%
Not great so far... (256)
35.85%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.77%

Watched Threads