Erdogan threatens to open the floodgates to Europe Watch

QE2
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
You are just being too simplistic plus your OP doesnt make any sense. Sarcasm or not.
I think he is just a troll trying to make Brexit supporters look like idiots.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by QE2)
I think he is just a troll trying to make Brexit supporters look like idiots.
I would think its an attempt to launch some anti immigrant diatribe, but he is unable to explain anything about the issues with immigration or the state of play. His only connection = foreigners bad and immigrant not welcome. If he is more developed than that, then he is free to explain what he means. At the moment we just have a series of untrue claims, that he doesnt seem keen to explain or support. Dunno pro/ anti brexit unsure, because he fails to make any case. I got the feeling he was pro brexit but nvm, am sure he will go and open a new account.
JanusGodofDoors
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So, to surmise, a strongman who has cracked down on free speech, had opponents persecuted, tried to have an unfavourable election result rerun and is now engaged in a military assault on an already unstable region with potentially dire humanitarian and geopolitical consequences is also using the lives of refugees from one of the worlds worst conflicts as human pawns. And his country is still an ally?
TaintedLight
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Europe should just have a cruise ship ready to ship them straight back instead of paying turkey all the money to ship them straight back.

Granting them asylum is the "good" thing to do, but Europe is not in any position to house million of these people who are understandably fearing for their lives.

Actually Europe should ship these people to the US. Hell they destabilize most of Middle East and Africa. Why the **** should Europe inject the consequences
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.38%
No (213)
76.62%

Watched Threads