My life sucks ass Watch

Ruhab Dabeer
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey fellas my life sucks ass. I have barely any friends in college. I am lonely most of the time. Nobody sits next to me and I feel like everyone hates me. I also keep getting low grades. So I am like entering the mouth of hell now.
I feel so ded inside
I feel like I am not gonna make it into Uni
I hate life so much
N555555S
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i feel so bad for you but i dont think i can help...im in year 9 but if there is anything i can do i'll do it
MidgetFever
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Life is what you make of it!

Have you actively made an effort to try and speak to people at your college? Are you getting academic support to help you with your grades?

It's easy to sit and feel sorry for ourselves but sometimes being a little proactive makes a lot of difference to your life. (Not that I'm saying you haven't been, I'm not in the position to assume)
KermitTheFake
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You should go outside and find some people to talk to, and i mean random people on the street, ive done it just ask if they can talk to you and if they say yes then vent all of your problems on them and after that you dont have to see them ever again or maybe you made a friend so you might want to see them again. either way its a win win
zedius
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
give me half an hour i'll give u some advice
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
listen, you might feel odd one out, nobody likes you, your unwanted, not cool enough to fit in. but no. most of people in college knew each other from secondary or talked in class. there is nothing to miss out on. sure it might seem a bit embarrassing but who cares. someones thoughts of u for 2 secs doesnt affect you does it? worst case scenario something thinks ur loser all alone. so hwat. they'll go bk to hteir convo in less than 5 mins, forget you existed.
i usually sit alone/go library and listen to music while doing hw or eating. do i want to talk to some1? no, i'd rather listen to my music and nobody interrupt me with the exception of 1 or 2 friends, but that happens rarely. you'll realize the beauty of having nobody to annoy you, bring u into drama, waste ur time.

i used to give a ****. hang around toilets so i wouldnt sit alone in caffeteria. but now im like meh. if i see some1 they can sit, if they dont(90% of time) i put my bag on the other chair. 1 leg on the other and manspread myself on the table and watch netflix/scroll insta or just listen to my banging songs.

with grades use the breaks your given to go library, make a timetable/use online ones and do 2 hrs a day. practice/go to the teacher if they are free.

also if you do want someone to talk to, go up to some1 sitting alone. 'what ur name' what subjects u doing is enough to keep a 30 min convo.
'how u finding X' if ur in same class talk about the teacher/find common grounds. also act confident. maintain eye contact(if its a girl) and try get in a couple jokes. not like bad ones or clever ones. a relatable 1. e.g in my law class. about to do a test. me: you think you'll do well'. her 'ahah no, wbu' 'i was just going thru my notes and idk what the **** they are' her 'same, forget it all' and we both laughed bc she could relate ect.
srry if this is a bad example
(Original post by N555555S)
i feel so bad for you but i dont think i can help...im in year 9 but if there is anything i can do i'll do it
they dont need your pity. go do your homework
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
disclaimer ^. im not some big dude thats super confident and doesnt give a **** about things. i do obvs but i also have a thick skin. certain people or 'friends' their insults/jokes dont even process my mind.

if u have wanna cough but the class is quiet. do it.
if ur nose is dripping but you dont wanna rustle around with tissue ect. do it.
if u dont understand the work, ask for help.
if someone asks to see what ur listening to but its not rap/whatever is common nowadays who cares. let them listen/or just tell them to piss off lol.
if u wanna look at a girl but ur nverous she'll see do it.

these are just examples of what i usually experience. especially the second 1. (heyfever so my nose is always runny and i go thru 2 packets of tissue a day lol.
Peter.JohnsonJR
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ruhab Dabeer)
Hey fellas my life sucks ass. I have barely any friends in college. I am lonely most of the time. Nobody sits next to me and I feel like everyone hates me. I also keep getting low grades. So I am like entering the mouth of hell now.
I feel so ded inside
I feel like I am not gonna make it into Uni
I hate life so much
Go out, get laid, blow the local barmaid, lighten up.
Read books, educate yourself rather than staying home all day masterbating and feeling sorry for yourself.
Man up.
Ruhab Dabeer
Rep:
?
(Original post by N555555S)
There nothing u can do
My problem is unfixable
IH8Studying
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Peter.JohnsonJR)
Read books, educate yourself rather than staying home all day masterbating and feeling sorry for yourself.
Man up.
where did he even mention anything remotely sexual? jesus christ
Ruhab Dabeer
Rep:
?
Man up.
Can't simply can't
Ruhab Dabeer
Rep:
?
We

(Original post by Anonymous)
disclaimer ^. im not some big dude thats super confident and doesnt give a **** about things. i do obvs but i also have a thick skin. certain people or 'friends' their insults/jokes dont even process my mind.

if u have wanna cough but the class is quiet. do it.
if ur nose is dripping but you dont wanna rustle around with tissue ect. do it.
if u dont understand the work, ask for help.
if someone asks to see what ur listening to but its not rap/whatever is common nowadays who cares. let them listen/or just tell them to piss off lol.
if u wanna look at a girl but ur nverous she'll see do it.

these are just examples of what i usually experience. especially the second 1. (heyfever so my nose is always runny and i go thru 2 packets of tissue a day lol.
Wdym look at a girl
Ehhh???
Peter.JohnsonJR
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Can't simply can't
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php

Pm me, I might be able to help you
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
not being arrogant but parts of my advice should help you. but you cant make a horse drink the water. only take them there.

whether you use it+others advices+grow a pair or turn into an incel idc.
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sounds pretty horrible.

We all go through these periods sooner or later in life (move city, new job, new course, friends move away, break up with partner, someone close to you dies, lose your job, suffer from poor health, etc). The good news is when things improve and they will; you're going to feel amazing.

Things you can do to help: Work 9 to 5 in the library or similar (your education is your job), if you're struggling work wise talk to your tutor (it's their job to support you), exercise (any exercise you do is going to be positive start with 10 press ups a day), do social things with other friends and family, go for a walk everyday, volunteer at your local charity shop or by looking online at organisations in your area (you've got so much to give and they'll love to have you), talk to your doctor or college counsellor about how you are feeling, try to think positively - your young and brilliant and you've got so much ahead of you but even more importantly; who are you going to help?

Last edited by JTfoxlove; 1 week ago
Ruhab Dabeer
Rep:
?
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php

Pm me, I might be able to help you
Can I Pm u in Student Room
Peter.JohnsonJR
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Can I Pm u in Student Room
Yeah. my bad, I forgot they had pm here
Ki Yung Na
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
with hardship comes ease. start taking your school work very seriously and get help from the school regarding your grades! if people don't sit near you, is it becuase you are scruffy and unkept? maybe start to dress tidier and use nice perfume or something so that people think you dress and take care of yourself. when depression hits, hygiene always goes down, you don't want that happening!
Ruhab Dabeer
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ki Yung Na)
with hardship comes ease. start taking your school work very seriously and get help from the school regarding your grades! if people don't sit near you, is it becuase you are scruffy and unkept? maybe start to dress tidier and use nice perfume or something so that people think you dress and take care of yourself. when depression hits, hygiene always goes down, you don't want that happening!
I can't take grades Seriously I am demotivated
I cba Everytime
I feel ded all the time
Some ppl sit next.to me.but not some girls
Ruhab Dabeer
Rep:
?
(Original post by JTfoxlove)
Sounds pretty horrible.

We all go through these periods sooner or later in life (move city, new job, new course, friends move away, break up with partner, someone close to you dies, lose your job, suffer from poor health, etc). The good news is when things improve and they will; you're going to feel amazing.

Things you can do to help: Work 9 to 5 in the library or similar (your education is your job), if you're struggling work wise talk to your tutor (it's their job to support you), exercise (any exercise you do is going to be positive start with 10 press ups a day), do social things with other friends and family, go for a walk everyday, volunteer at your local charity shop or by looking online at organisations in your area (you've got so much to give and they'll love to have you), talk to your doctor or college counsellor about how you are feeling, try to think positively - your young and brilliant and you've got so much ahead of you but even more importantly; who are you going to help?

I wanna help fix all issues in the world
But currently I am sucking ass
And life is dropping for me
My problem is unfixable
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.99%
They might tell the bully (32)
9.73%
I don't think they'd understand (49)
14.89%
It might lead to more bullying (124)
37.69%
There's nothing they could do (101)
30.7%

Watched Threads