The Student Room Group

My life sucks ass

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ruhab Dabeer
Hey fellas my life sucks ass. I have barely any friends in college. I am lonely most of the time. Nobody sits next to me and I feel like everyone hates me. I also keep getting low grades. So I am like entering the mouth of hell now.
I feel so ded inside
I feel like I am not gonna make it into Uni
I hate life so much

I can relate to this man. Life is so **** rn there's nothing to ever look forward to. dw there are other people who are feeling like this
ere

If u were a Muslim girl I be friends with u

is nothing wrong with becoming friends with a non-muslim how do u think islam spread? it wasnt by being friendly and kind to fellow muslims but more friendly and compassionate to non-muslims.
Original post by ImSweetandSalty
And please get this idea out of your innocent head. You can befriend any type of human being regardless of their religion and gender. Friends want your best and that interest won't change regardless of religion comming from a hijabi myself. Wish you well and if you are not ready to say hello do it when you start a new school.

Hmmmmmmmmmm
I am antisocial
Original post by Tajveen beta
I can relate to this man. Life is so **** rn there's nothing to ever look forward to. dw there are other people who are feeling like this

Oh but I would care less about others
Cuz I am dieing now
Original post by Anonymous
ere

is nothing wrong with becoming friends with a non-muslim how do u think islam spread? it wasnt by being friendly and kind to fellow muslims but more friendly and compassionate to non-muslims.

Yeh yeh
I already have some non-Muslims friends
I am looking a female counterpart of me
your problem is you are too reserved. loosen up, drink a bit enjoy life do stupid things
Original post by Igotbbcalevel
your problem is you are too reserved. loosen up, drink a bit enjoy life do stupid things

Sorry no can do. I have far difficult problems you can imagine and are unfixable
Reply 47
Original post by Peter.JohnsonJR
Why you bringing mental health problem into it? The guys deeply depressed.

Depression is a mental health issue, by definition.
Original post by QE2
Depression is a mental health issue, by definition.

U again
Hmmmmmm
What ya want now
Reply 49
U again
Hmmmmmm
What ya want now

:confused:

don't act puppy to me man
uno me don't yah pal
Reply 51
don't act puppy to me man
uno me don't yah pal

Yes. Just confused about your question. I was talking to someone else. My post seems pretty self explanatory.
But as you're here, you have a load of unanswered replies waiting on that other thread. Have you given up?
Hey fellas my life sucks ass. I have barely any friends in college. I am lonely most of the time. Nobody sits next to me and I feel like everyone hates me. I also keep getting low grades. So I am like entering the mouth of hell now.
I feel so ded inside
I feel like I am not gonna make it into Uni
I hate life so much

Yo u dont need anyone just focus on ur work and the 2 years will fly by try and motivate ur self to do well just think about it when u get them As everyone else can **** off YOU get them sick grades and YOU will get in the good uni and YOU will get a good job. Hold in there dude everyone goes through tough times
Original post by Igotbbcalevel

wrong advice dude alcohol aint the answer to everything
Original post by Anonymous
Yo u dont need anyone just focus on ur work and the 2 years will fly by try and motivate ur self to do well just think about it when u get them As everyone else can **** off YOU get them sick grades and YOU will get in the good uni and YOU will get a good job. Hold in there dude everyone goes through tough times

Original post by QE2
Yes. Just confused about your question. I was talking to someone else. My post seems pretty self explanatory.
But as you're here, you have a load of unanswered replies waiting on that other thread. Have you given up?

What's confusing about my question?
Original post by QE2

I never give up
Also my friends said me to ignore you because they said your wrong in all terms
So that's why they won't come up here
Reply 56
What's confusing about my question?

You asked me "what ya want now?" I don't want anything. Nothing in my post suggested that I wanted anything. It was like your response was not a response to my post, but to something else.
So, what did you want?
Original post by QE2
You asked me "what ya want now?" I don't want anything. Nothing in my post suggested that I wanted anything. It was like your response was not a response to my post, but to something else.
So, what did you want?

Uhh nothing
I thought u meant my thread question
So any advices??
Reply 58
I never give up
Also my friends said me to ignore you because they said your wrong in all terms
So that's why they won't come up here

If I am wrong, you, or they, will be able to explain why. Until you can, we must assume that I am right. See you over on the other thread.
Original post by QE2
If I am wrong, you, or they, will be able to explain why. Until you can, we must assume that I am right. See you over on the other thread.

Right coming over

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending